Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very old returning player...pls I need friends :')

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
W101 is a game I've been playing on and off for 9 years now. After hearing about the 10th anniversary, I decided to step back into the game and...I feel very intimidated and lonely with how powerful so many people are lol

I'd like to get to know some people and make friends! I've returned on a lvl 51 Ice wizard named Miranda Emeraldpetal.

So I suppose to start...how long have you been playing?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome back.

I've been playing total for just about 4 years. My family started playing in early 2009, five family members in one family account. I stopped playing shortly after my first wife passed in mid-2010 (too many painful memories).

I restarted from scratch on my own account mid-2016 in an effort to still have family time with my now grown children who have moved out but still play. My maxxed out Life Wizard is nearing the end of Mirage. My Death Wizard is still "saving" Wizard City.

Look me up

Steven 125
Christopher 12
The Ghoststalker Bros.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
KitanaEdenia on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
W101 is a game I've been playing on and off for 9 years now. After hearing about the 10th anniversary, I decided to step back into the game and...I feel very intimidated and lonely with how powerful so many people are lol

I'd like to get to know some people and make friends! I've returned on a lvl 51 Ice wizard named Miranda Emeraldpetal.

I started about as long ago as you did. I find that running my quests, I still run into people who have the same quests as I. That's a good way to start. you can also help others in your quest world from the team up kiosk, and might find some new friends that way, who might catch up to your quests. I find ice and life wizards tend to be friendly too.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling intimidated and lonely...don't worry, you've come to the right place for us to change that in a jiffy!

You'll meet loads of lovely wizard here on the forum all happy to help with advice, support and general chatting. Some of us are also happy to meet in game to connect there too

My wizards are happy to connect with yours.

I'm a pretty rubbish questing partner because I tend to meander through the game and get distracted easily when friends ask for help or I notice my timers have reset etc...but I'm always up for friendly chats and helping whenever I can.

I've been playing for 4 years and love it!

Welcome back and I hope you're feeling right at home again in the Spiral soon!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome back! :D

Most of us have grown up on the game (from child to now teen) or from teen to now adulthood.

Fact is, the game provides a huge source of comfort for many of us; I'm guessing that's one of the reason why persons keep returning after a halitus.

Please feel free to post any queries you may have here, one of us will be quick to assist you.

Also, while you're at, read the Game Update Notes to kinda "catch yourself up"

A lot has changed, including as I'm sure you can already tell, The Commons and surrounding areas!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2018
Welcome back! I also made my return after seeing it was added to Steam, and it's crazy seeing how long this game has been around. It honestly hasn't even felt like 10 years.

I would be more than happy as to be your friend and help you out with things, if needed!
Of course, I may not be level 100+, but I still do enjoy helping others on their quests if they need assistance.
I know how awfully lonely questing can get, so just be sure to add me and shoot me a message if you ever want me to tag along! I'd love to hang out and adventure together.
Chris RainbowLeaf - Lv. 28

Defender
Mar 12, 2018

Hi Miranda!

Welcome Back! We are so glad you have returned.

I've been playing Wizard101 since 2010. I have many wizards, and many accounts. I would love to be your friend and so would many other people, I'm sure! There are some online Wizard101 Groups that you can join, where you can make some great friends and get help. I, Myself, Run a group for Wizard101 :P!

If you see me around, send me a message and I'll be happy to add you and join you on your Adventures in the Spiral!

Cheers,
Nathan Darkhorn

Survivor
Aug 21, 2018
I have been playing for 8 years on and off and when I did get back into playing it more frequently, a lot has changed which is good and it's exciting to experience the new updates. I am also in need of some friends to venture new updates and join me in dungeons so it would be cool to join you.

Hope to see you soon,
Shelby ghostrider

Survivor
Dec 10, 2017
I am not a returning player, just a new one and have noticed no one talks to each other. I am up to egypt on a death wizard and just not finding it fun. May make a life wizard as I always like priests. The people who have friended me have eaither right away asked for stuff, or asked my name or where I live. Does anyone want to run with a newb life mage? Caution, I do -everything- I can. If I see a quest I do it so it will take us awile. I thought I would post on here instead of making a new post as the op and my own aim is the same, if that was not right my aplogies.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Hello Miranda, Welcome back to the game. I started playing Wizard101 in 2010. Unfortunately I lost my first account. Lesson learned. I'm a everyday player on 2 active accounts. and . Most of my wizards finished Emprea part 1 except the final battle, Medulla; having a hard time beating him. I'll be glad to have you on my wizard's freind's list if you dont mind having a middle age adult on your?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Malisalara on Jan 1, 2019 wrote:
I am not a returning player, just a new one and have noticed no one talks to each other. I am up to egypt on a death wizard and just not finding it fun. May make a life wizard as I always like priests. The people who have friended me have eaither right away asked for stuff, or asked my name or where I live. Does anyone want to run with a newb life mage? Caution, I do -everything- I can. If I see a quest I do it so it will take us awile. I thought I would post on here instead of making a new post as the op and my own aim is the same, if that was not right my aplogies.
Welcome!

As I stated earlier, I have two Wizards one life and one death. Though since October my life is now level 130 and done with the main story line. My death is level 30 and running around Marleybone. Either of my wizards would love to be able to help when you need it.

If you want to meet up to add each other to friends lists, we can schedule something for this weekend.

The Ghoststalker Bros.
Steven 130
Christopher 30

Also known as the Spiral's resident Conspiracy Theorist

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I feel you. I quit the game for about 5 years then I went back on it and, I felt like I wasn't even powerful as I was before. If you ever need help look for my main anywhere you go.

Michael Owlwhisper 96

Survivor
Feb 15, 2016
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Jan 1, 2019 wrote:
Hello Miranda, Welcome back to the game. I started playing Wizard101 in 2010. Unfortunately I lost my first account. Lesson learned. I'm a everyday player on 2 active accounts. and . Most of my wizards finished Emprea part 1 except the final battle, Medulla; having a hard time beating him. I'll be glad to have you on my wizard's freind's list if you dont mind having a middle age adult on your?
Correction: Most of my Wizards finished Emprea part 2 exept the final battle; Storm Titan.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2016

Welcome Back, Miranda!

I'm a returning player who has been defeating nightshade a million times before I got my membership.
I've been playing since 2012, went off at 2017-ish, and came back at 2018.
I had a forgotten account that I played from 2013-14, I had a wizard named Kelsey Lion, Level 10 .

I made a new account, and played as Stephanie Sunflower , level 8 .

Few years later I made a new account and got banned, I had a level 20 named Marissa.

After a few days, I made a new account, my official. My former main wizard was created, her name was Sarah Icewraith and she was a level 10 .

Later in 2018, I created my new main death wizard, Alicia Deathwraith. She's now level 59 , and just learned her new spell! :) Sadly, my ice wizard was deleted, but will never be forgotten.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015

Welcome, KitanaEdinia!

I've enjoyed this game for so long I can't even remember when I started. (But I think it was a little while after the game was first released.)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them!

Administrator
Welcome back KitanaEdinia!