Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get Kingsisle to fix this bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
I've been emailing Kingsisle back and forth for over a week now and every single message is replied to as if I'm well, stupid. My issue is simple - I have a quest that sends me to Koko Smokesign. Koko Smokesign doesn't have a quest for me.

Originally this meant that I could not search for any extra quests, as it would give me the Koko Smokesign quest and I hadn't got to Drum Jungle yet. I finally got to Drum Jungle, collected all her quests and searched for a new quest - which sent me to Koko Smokesign (See here, the quest arrow is clearly greyed out and you can see the text at the bottom giving me a quest I don't have - imgur.com/S0obJgE). I messaged them at this point, explaining the problem. The message I got back was "Your main quest is "For My Next Trick." It's in your quest book. We have added your side quest, "Professor Who?" P.S. There's a host of information in our knowledge base. To access it just go to www.wizard101.com or www.pirate101.com, log in & click on "Help". Rude.

I explained, again only to receive this message back - You are being directed to Koko Smokesign because she gives the quest "For My Next trick". Complete this quest as well as the ones that follow it and you will be able to move on. The Quest Finder is meant to help you find a quest that you may have missed. Since you already had the quest it will continue to send you to her until you complete the quest in question.

Something got fixed, I managed to do some of the side quests and then I finished Koko's quests. At which point it then gave me a quest to go and talk to Koko Smokesign again. Originally the question mark above Koko's head was greyed out but now that I've completed them there's nothing at all (see here - imgur.com/AD4EpzC). I've emailed yet again explaining but I already know that the complete idiot on the other end is going to blame me. I really don't want this quest stuck in my log forever, what do I do?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Koko is involved with several quests, and some of them are for the Sun school. Without us knowing which quest is pointing you to Koko, it's pretty hard for us to tell you what to do next. Here are some ideas, though:

The main quest that you have, "For My Next Trick," asks you to fight Shadow Web guys for Koko's wand. Did you do that and return it to her?

As for side quests that might be causing this issue, did you pick up "Bungle in the Jungle" from Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobob? He will have that quest waiting for you as soon as you finish "For my Next Trick." He sends you to Koko as a way to open up a Sun school spell. Once you talk to her, she'll give you a quest called "Midnight Sun."

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bungle_in_the_Jungle#axzz5TNGSux2a

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Midnight_Sun#axzz5TNGSux2a

These quests will send you around to various areas and finally you'll turn on the sun obelisk and report back to Koko. If you have either of these quests waiting, that might be the source of your phantom arrow.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven