Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would like to see an update to add a higher gold l

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Dear KI
Would love to see you guys up the gold limit with monstrology spells being added and costing 100,000 per spell it would be helpful to see the gold limit updated to maybe 1 million or 500,000. Haven't seen a gold update ever in the game and it would be nice to have. Would also like to see you guys allow reagent trading to other players as well as increasing the amount of levels within the game. Thanks for reading keep up the good work.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2016
I agree. I would also like to be able to trade jewels and/or sell them at the bazaar.

Lady Amberdusk

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There is NO reason to even have a cap. The currency of the game wouldnt be harmed at all. You wouldnt have access to anything you dont already have access to, you can't buy areas for gold, etc. The only thign this would curb is the wasting of gold because what the heck do you do when you hit the cap? If you have to have a cap, I vote for a 1,000,000,000 gold cap.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Sophia Lifeblood on Oct 3, 2018 wrote:
Dear KI
Would love to see you guys up the gold limit with monstrology spells being added and costing 100,000 per spell it would be helpful to see the gold limit updated to maybe 1 million or 500,000. Haven't seen a gold update ever in the game and it would be nice to have. Would also like to see you guys allow reagent trading to other players as well as increasing the amount of levels within the game. Thanks for reading keep up the good work.
Max gold at 125 is 500k but havong 1m gold would be nice maybe once empyrea hits the max gold amount will be 750k

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Our gold cap does increase as we level but I agree that with the price of spells it would definitely be better to be able to hold more gold.

When I unlocked Barley in Khrysalis I had to top up my gold 3 or 4 times to buy all the spells. They add up to over a million gold (1,050,000 gold) if you want to purchase them all. The same applied to monstrology. I guess new players would buy those as they get to them, but many wizards are going back to do monstrology and we can also port to buy the spells in preparation for our lower level wizzys entering different zones. I know I got all the extracts for all my wizards in one go, porting to the trainers so I could tick it off my list and know they all had everything available for now...I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this.

How it is takes a lot of hoarding and then selling things off in bulk instead of having the flow of buying spells a little less interrupted...a higher gold level at all wizard levels would be very much appreciated!

PS. I think it did get increased fairly recently but the benefit wasn't fully felt because with it came the introduction of spells that cost much more than previously.