Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blade crazy

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I have been reading about stacking blades - school blades, pet blades, gear blades, elemental blades - and I'm wondering. If I put Sharpen blade on a school blade does it create another blade I can stack?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 99 Incindiari.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Yes, it indeed does!

Likewise if you use Potent Trap on a trap, it stacks as well in addition to your other traps.

Keep in mind those, if you use Sharpen on say two regular Fireblade spells, giving each a +45%, they both won't stack, only one will contribute to your hit.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
colocrys on Sep 30, 2018 wrote:
I have been reading about stacking blades - school blades, pet blades, gear blades, elemental blades - and I'm wondering. If I put Sharpen blade on a school blade does it create another blade I can stack?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 99 Incindiari.
yes
including tc sharpened, gear sharpened, and trained sharpened.
All 3 will stack with the rest of your blades

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
ok Rachel, educate me. I think I understand the trained sharpened - for fixing the trainer in Azteca. By gear sharpened you mean the ones on certain items of gear I might purchase? Then the TC would be treasure cards. My, my. I pity the fool who steps in front of me.

Trivia for today. Who always said "I pity the fool......"

Sydney Skyblood lvl 99 Incindiari

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
colocrys on Sep 30, 2018 wrote:
ok Rachel, educate me. I think I understand the trained sharpened - for fixing the trainer in Azteca. By gear sharpened you mean the ones on certain items of gear I might purchase? Then the TC would be treasure cards. My, my. I pity the fool who steps in front of me.

Trivia for today. Who always said "I pity the fool......"

Sydney Skyblood lvl 99 Incindiari
Yes, trained sharpened being having it learned in Azteca.
Gear sharpened is for any gear/pets that give sharpened (Like the Enchanted Armament pet)
And of course ^-^ treasure card sharpened blade for yet even more damage