Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can change the pirate101 member to wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2018
I was made a wrong with bought member i want to bought the wizard101 member but i did't look carefully so i bought the pirate101 i really love wizard101 and i want to play more new place but i didn't have more money so can someone help me to let my member to wizard101 pls

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bbmmQQ on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:
I was made a wrong with bought member i want to bought the wizard101 member but i did't look carefully so i bought the pirate101 i really love wizard101 and i want to play more new place but i didn't have more money so can someone help me to let my member to wizard101 pls
Oh no! Your poor wizards!

Contact support via the website and let them know what has happened! Tell them your username and explain the mistake.

They're really good and I'm sure they will understand, it's an honest mistake. I hope they move it quickly so you can continue your wizarding journey soon!

Let us know how you get on! Good luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is a question for the game's support team.

Try emailing them explaining the situation similarly to how you just did here.

support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bbmmQQ on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:
Has this been sorted out yet? Did you contact support? Please let us know how you got on! There is no problem too big for KI and a bunch of wizards to sort out

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
This should not be an issue as I did that about A week ago I accidentally paid for pirates as well they got back to me rather quickly and it was switched within a day if you contacted them when you wrote this post they should have gotten back to you by now or will very shortly they usually get back to you within 24 hours sometimes sooner they are good like that