Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Shadow School Spells (Discussion)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
New Shadow School Spells

Warp Charm (Shadow)

turn all negative charms into random positive charms

Shadow Shift Spell

Similar to earthquake except it effects everyone by removing all positive and negative charms,

positive and negative wards, all pips (including shadow) on everyone, so basically its a reset board spell

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Dustin Deathbringe... on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:
New Shadow School Spells

Warp Charm (Shadow)

turn all negative charms into random positive charms

Shadow Shift Spell

Similar to earthquake except it effects everyone by removing all positive and negative charms,

positive and negative wards, all pips (including shadow) on everyone, so basically its a reset board spell
Real nice!!

Here is one:

Replace two positive charms with negative charms

Not to change the subject but I would love to see them add an absorbance shield for death that absorbs damage taken into healing. Nice replacement for bad juju in PVP.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
I really love a lot of these suggestions and even though I'm only in Azteca I figured I would throw my hat into the ring and come up with a few of my own.

Shadow Sweep

Removes all wards on enemies.

Rising Gloom

-10 Backlash to target
(For those who don't use their shadow transformation spells last this could really surprise them and really turn the tables in a battle against high level wizards)

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I would like to see a shadow mirror shield that reflects shadow damage back to the caster when hit.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Also, I think it is time for some shadow pets, that have shadow-enhancing talents... such as a Shadow Dispel...