Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on Oni No Death Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2016
Please Kingsisle, This has been ongoing for years now!

A certain number of us has gotten stuck on the quest after defeating the Death oni. After we defeated we the Death Oni the quest is stuck on "Go to the Ruined Bridge".

I have contacted support@wizard101.com, however, this is starting to feel futile as I never get a response from that email.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shadow Quartz on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Please Kingsisle, This has been ongoing for years now!

A certain number of us has gotten stuck on the quest after defeating the Death oni. After we defeated we the Death Oni the quest is stuck on "Go to the Ruined Bridge".

I have contacted support@wizard101.com, however, this is starting to feel futile as I never get a response from that email.
Use the website to submit your ticket. Some emails, like Yahoo, will never get a response from KI if just submitting via email. If you receive a confirmation ticket in your email....it means KI has your issue in the queue.

I've had this bug creep up on several of my characters. Trust me, KI support will advance your character beyond the ruined bridge and ready for the next area of Mooshu.