Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hacked Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I was playing with my son on 9/1/18. We had just entered a Zeus Exalted Duel together and he was booted from the game. He tried to log back in and got the message that his account was banned. I am just wondering if this happened to more people than just him. I have sent three messages through the support system and so far no response. He is having trouble understanding what is happening and why. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Administrator
CptBalance on Sep 17, 2018 wrote:
I was playing with my son on 9/1/18. We had just entered a Zeus Exalted Duel together and he was booted from the game. He tried to log back in and got the message that his account was banned. I am just wondering if this happened to more people than just him. I have sent three messages through the support system and so far no response. He is having trouble understanding what is happening and why. Can anyone offer suggestions?
Hi CptBalance,

Thank you for letting us know of this concern. Did you receive a support ticket # when emailing us? This is the key way to know if we are receiving your email. If you did, please respond again to the ticket. You will also want to use the email address associated with the account.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Hello Again,
It has now been a month since my sons account was banned. I have sent 3 separate messages through the system for complaints, I have 3 reference numbers and still not one email about what I can do to remedy the situation. I have tried to be patient. The account is paid for a year. Now, I have lost a month of that and all the birthday specials. I know my email is functional because I am receiving ads on it about bundles and such. So what can I do now?
All I want is a response so that I can work towards resolution. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
CptBalance

Administrator
CptBalance on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
Hello Again,
It has now been a month since my sons account was banned. I have sent 3 separate messages through the system for complaints, I have 3 reference numbers and still not one email about what I can do to remedy the situation. I have tried to be patient. The account is paid for a year. Now, I have lost a month of that and all the birthday specials. I know my email is functional because I am receiving ads on it about bundles and such. So what can I do now?
All I want is a response so that I can work towards resolution. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
CptBalance
Hi CptBalance,

I'm sorry to hear the issue hasn't been resolved yet. Please send to community@kingsisle.com the reference numbers and we'll follow up with our team right away.

Thanks,
Sparck