Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pygmy Grey Whale Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
I was wondering if there was some way KI would change the fov while riding on the pygmy grey whale mount cause i cant see anything in front of me which has cause me to run into enemys when going back and forth for quests and its just a general pain cause its my only mount.

Administrator
joshua5311 on Sep 17, 2018 wrote:
I was wondering if there was some way KI would change the fov while riding on the pygmy grey whale mount cause i cant see anything in front of me which has cause me to run into enemys when going back and forth for quests and its just a general pain cause its my only mount.
Thanks joshua5311, this is a great suggestion. We know that some of the larger mounts can obstruct the camera angle and will take a look at this one to see what we can do.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I find this with the Ghulture mounts too. They're really good because they give a damage boost but it's very difficult to see things when running anywhere. Could KI please look at these mounts too and see if there is a better view that could be used so we can still see clearly when using them?