Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add a Wizard101 Soundtrack / Song Library

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Was directed from support to post this here (haven't really posted on the forums before), so I apologize in advance if an old topic for this already exists.

But yes, this request comes from the fact that there's no official way to listen to the music of Wizard101 outside of the game. No up to date soundcloud (MMOs does have a small few), no spotify or itunes, not even a purchasable soundtrack. See, I love the music of Wizard101, and it's quite possibly the thing I look forward to the most about new content. The music team knocks it out of the park each time, whether it be Zafaria, Mirage, or even the music from the new play housing gauntlet. It's because of this that it's an actual shame that there's no official way to get the music, especially to listen to on the go. There are some great tracks I'd like to listen to in the car or on my phone, but such a means doesn't exist.

I do acknowledge that third party uploads do exist, but most of them tend to lack the quality of the music you hear in-game. Additionally, while music scrolls do help, they fail to solve the problem of appreciating the music outside of the game.

This is why I think a soundtrack or even a digital library would be great. It would allow people to listen to the music outside of the game, and in the case of a digital library, would allow more songs to be added to the list over time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a good day!