Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasures of the Spiral and other ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
While out for my daily walk I had an idea for a quest line or even several connected quest lines.

Treasures of The Spiral could be a multi world quest or quest series wherein players search for world specific treasures such as The Crown Jewels of Marleybone or The Pharoah's treasure. The rewards for this quest could be treasures linked to the quest, for example, a gold sceptre or a bejewelled scarab. There could be badges for each worlds treasure found as well as a badge for overall completion.

Another idea I have is in regard to the gold limit. I am not calling for the limit to be removed, as I know this is a lost cause. However there needs to be a better way to spend gold beyond decorating houses, or buying gold piles if you have reached Mirage. My suggestion is perhaps offering the opportunity to buy precious gems or metals with the gold, which can either be used as decoration or be added to a crown vault. You could have emeralds, rubies sapphires, gold, silver, platinum, or perhaps even invent metals and jewels. I do not know about others but I am maxing gold on a weekly basis and need a better outlet.

My final idea, for now, is to have the option of being able to sell your own goods at your home, it could work in a similar manner to castle tours but instead of castles would name shops or shopkeepers. These shops could either sell consumables like snacks and crafting reagents which could include those not available at the bazaar, or just include items not trade-able or auction-able. You could perhaps even charge crowns to become a trader or at the very least a high sum of gold.