Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet jewel cards could be sold online

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Hey kingsisle, I think this idea would make the players and you guys happy. I know there are allot of people that want these jewel cards with the talents and the may cast both in one jewel. Sadly there are allot of people that don't live in a state that sells them. I for one would like to get the brace defy jewel, and it just so happened that I was vacationing to Texas that month. So I decided to go look for one in the kroger store. They where all sold out of the $20 ones sadly. I wasn't able to get my hands on one. This shows how popular they are as well. I think kingsisle would benefit from all the people that would buy them if they where sold online like some bundles, and the players that can't get them because they are only sold in certain states would be happy too!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
They would benefit 10x over if they just sold everything online. I dunno maybe it would break the game somehow or they would have to make a whole new marketing dept or even fraud dept?? I really do not understand why they don’t just sell all the stuff online and just benefit from it. Boggles my mind.