Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zone Pricing [Not a Complaint]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
A suggestion if I may. Could we get a way to buy zones without having to enter them first, then making the purchase? Maybe have packages we could buy for each world of The Spiral? The reason I ask is purely for convenience.

My history with the game: I've been playing Wizard101 for quite a few years, off and on since 2009-ish. I paid the subscription for my first year, then the friends I made (and had so much fun with) moved on and I left, too. Every now and again, I get a hankerin' to get back to my "little wizards" and play again, but infrequent enough to warrant a subscription again.

I created this account to "buy my way" thorugh the The Spiral so that I could take my wizards through at my leisure. My highest level wizard is now in Marleybone. I just bought some more crowns and ran to the zones I could buy, just to buy them. However, there are a few zones left that I can't get to until I progress the story, and some dungeons, too.

It would be awesome if I could just purchase the zones I want and not worry about it 6+ months down the road when I finally get to them. I can't get to Mooshu, but I have the crowns now. I can't get tp Dragonspyre, but I have the crowns now. It's the same with all the zones I have yet to buy.

Any chance this kind of set-up could be implemented? Thanks for your time :)

PS: Just in case I'm missing something, is there already a way to do this?