Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

something's up with planting seeds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I just got the red barn farm a few months ago, and I tried to plant 4 evil magma peas seeds soil plots that I put in it, but it didn't seem to work; I got enchanted soil pots instead and planted the seeds, but the seedlings didn't appear and the same thing goes for soil plots, I spent 5,000 perfectly good crowns to get those, and nothing happened. I deserve a refund

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
social sorcery boy on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
I just got the red barn farm a few months ago, and I tried to plant 4 evil magma peas seeds soil plots that I put in it, but it didn't seem to work; I got enchanted soil pots instead and planted the seeds, but the seedlings didn't appear and the same thing goes for soil plots, I spent 5,000 perfectly good crowns to get those, and nothing happened. I deserve a refund
Sorry this happened to you! Contact KI customer support and let them know what's happened and what you lost. Name the account and the wizard/s affected so they can look into it properly (do NOT give your password). I'm sure KI will be able to get to the bottom of it and find/replace your lost seeds!

The Red Barn Farm is sometimes a little glitchy - one of mine started being naughty and I decided to replace it with a new one. I had planted 2 or 3 Saw Palmetto in some pots inside but when I planted them they went invisible! I could move the pots so thought they'd literally gone. When I cleared the barn to sell it, I couldn't because there were plants inside! I was going to contact KI but didn't get around to it straight away, then one day I went into my empty barn and there they were, no pots at all and growing at stage mature-elder! I dug them up, sold the barn and got a new one...no glitches with this one so far!

PS. Once you sort it out and get your seeds back, if you want to replace the barn (I recommend replacing a glitchy barn) I can give you the gold to do it so you're not having to save up for it again...just let me know!