Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pierce is bugged so it makes it 1 less than it is.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
Dear kingsisle,
Hello, my name is Anthony. I have three characters-(Anthony firestone (lvl 125), Anthony Mythstone (lvl 12), and Anthony Stormstone (lvl 69)).
I would like to send a message regarding how my pierce is one less than it should be. I can remember this happening for a very long time. I can’t remember when this started but it is very bothersome since I bought a $40.00 online game card for the extra 2% pierce mount. Right now on my storm I have 20% pierce, however in battle (when I cast a spell against a shield) it reduces the shield by 19%. I don’t know why this is, but this has happened to me countless times in the past… Once when my fire had 30% armor piercing, 35% armor piercing, and when my fire wizard was a transcendent with somewhere between 9-11 pierce which was about 2-3 years ago. I have noticed that this bug is on and off since my fire once had the correct amount of pierce in battle than the bug interfered once again and the cycle repeated once again… I have made this account from 2009, and I don’t know if this has anything to do with it since this account is very old.
Thank you so much for your time.
Sincerely,
Anthony