Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Name of a Wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
When I was in the Pet Pavilion earlier I saw someone with a sword wand that I was wanting to know the name of. It was medium size with a light blue, sparkling blade and a black hilt with glowing red jewels. She was afk and had it stitched, so I couldn't find out directly.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Amy Silverweaver on Aug 18, 2018 wrote:
When I was in the Pet Pavilion earlier I saw someone with a sword wand that I was wanting to know the name of. It was medium size with a light blue, sparkling blade and a black hilt with glowing red jewels. She was afk and had it stitched, so I couldn't find out directly.
Hello! I think the sword wand that you're looking for is called "Celestian Sword" or "Stormriven Greatsword." Those swords that I just named are medium sized with a light blue, claw-like sparkling blade with a black hilt and glowing red jewels. They look very similar to the "Lifeforce Blade" that you can buy from the crowns shop, except for the Celestian Sword and the Stormriven Greatsword, you must get lucky and fish for them. I have managed to fish up both of these wands myself from Celestia treasure chests. You get these wands from fishing chests in Celestia. I recommend fishing for chests in Celestia Base Camp, District of the Stars, Stormriven, Survey Camp, and the Floating Land until you fish up a treasure chest containing the sword wand that you want. I also recommend waiting for zero energy fishing member benefit so you are able to complete all the fishing quests and have access to the new fishing spell that was added, "Buoy Chests," which DOUBLES your chances of fishing up a treasure chest. You will get Buoy Chests fishing spell after finishing the fishing quest from Azteca and that should help you get your wand. If those wands mentioned above aren't the ones you're looking for, then maybe it was the "Blue Raptor" wand? In which case, the Blue Raptor is a code wand and the only way to get it is to fish it up from a treasure chest in the Elephant Graveyard. I hope I was of some help and I hope I was able to find the wand that you wanted. Cheers, and good luck out there in the Spiral!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 86 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I think the sword wand that you're looking for is called "Celestian Sword" or "Stormriven Greatsword." Those swords that I just named are medium sized with a light blue, claw-like sparkling blade with a black hilt and glowing red jewels. They look very similar to the "Lifeforce Blade" that you can buy from the crowns shop, except for the Celestian Sword and the Stormriven Greatsword, you must get lucky and fish for them. I have managed to fish up both of these wands myself from Celestia treasure chests. You get these wands from fishing chests in Celestia. I recommend fishing for chests in Celestia Base Camp, District of the Stars, Stormriven, Survey Camp, and the Floating Land until you fish up a treasure chest containing the sword wand that you want. I also recommend waiting for zero energy fishing member benefit so you are able to complete all the fishing quests and have access to the new fishing spell that was added, "Buoy Chests," which DOUBLES your chances of fishing up a treasure chest. You will get Buoy Chests fishing spell after finishing the fishing quest from Azteca and that should help you get your wand. If those wands mentioned above aren't the ones you're looking for, then maybe it was the "Blue Raptor" wand? In which case, the Blue Raptor is a code wand and the only way to get it is to fish it up from a treasure chest in the Elephant Graveyard. I hope I was of some help and I hope I was able to find the wand that you wanted. Cheers, and good luck out there in the Spiral!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 86 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)
No, it looked more like the Sword of Kings but a slightly shorter but broader blade and wielded only one-handed. Thanks though. Haven't kept up with fishing quests, so didn't know about Buoy Chests.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Amy Silverweaver on Aug 18, 2018 wrote:
If you want to scan through this Category, maybe you can find one that looks like it?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Wand_Images

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
AluraMist2 on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
If you want to scan through this Category, maybe you can find one that looks like it?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Wand_Images
Woah, thanks. And it looks like the Blade of the Silent Knight but not quite the same colors on the hilt. Maybe it's the Silent Knight Claymore; it doesn't have a picture yet, but it's a fire-type wand so would fit with black and red.