Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Giving advice for catching Tunasaurus Rex fish.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Hello peoples! I don't know if you guys had as much trouble as me getting this fish, so I'm just giving some quick advice. After you ice winnow at Saltmedow Swamp. Cast the "Reveal fish" spell. It only cost 1 energy. If no fish are affected you know your ice fish is not there, (since it's the only ice fish there) so you just respawn fish. It saves you from running around looking at every pond, also since the fish glows with this spell. When you see a glowing light you know where your ice fish is. Oh make sure you check the tiny little pond right next the monkey mobs. That's where mine first showed up was looking for the fish everywhere, until I noticed there was that tiny pond separate from all the others.

Used the "reveal fish" spell after storm winnow to finally catch the "Parrot fish" another hard fish to catch. This spell alongside winnow works great in any pond where there is only one type of fish. Like in the case of Tunasaurus Rex is the only ice fish that spawns in that entire area. So if you see a fish glowing you know its your fish. So hope this helps someone like it helped me.