Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just returned but no one around

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
I'm looking to see if the game is beyond anyone returning to it. I have dungeons in the first 6 worlds to complete but even in Full realms I am alone in my quests (and yes, getting beat!). Should I just forget Wizard 101?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
mabilu on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
I'm looking to see if the game is beyond anyone returning to it. I have dungeons in the first 6 worlds to complete but even in Full realms I am alone in my quests (and yes, getting beat!). Should I just forget Wizard 101?
Sorry to hear you aren't finding anyone to help you on your quests.

Yes, Wizard City is not teaming with players as it was 8 years ago. No, it is not devoid of life.

My best advice is to click the team up button when entering a dungeon, you should get some help from the kiosk.

If not, you can always ask for help from the some the denizens of the boards, setting a time and place where a few of you can meat and go questing together.

So NO do not forget W101. It may not be as crowded, but those of who are still are a lot of fun to play with.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mabilu on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
Things you can do
1. Use team up for dungeons
2. Go into a more active realm and make some friends in the commons.
3. Make sure you have the best gear for your level

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
Thank you! I didn't know about Team UP so will look into that! Some dungeons I can solo and made a few friends, but I know there is one in Wizard City that requires all 4 heroes and I haven't been able to get any help. So I will keep trying!