Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playing the game and working for Kingisle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2018
I was wondering if worked at Kingisle and played the game a lot then do you gain anything like free membership or Unlimted crowns or do you still pay for the game?

Administrator
Desu000 on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
I was wondering if worked at Kingisle and played the game a lot then do you gain anything like free membership or Unlimted crowns or do you still pay for the game?
Hi Desu000! We generally play through the game to get the full experience of it, but in some cases we can be leveled up in order to quickly learn about an area.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Sparck on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Hi Desu000! We generally play through the game to get the full experience of it, but in some cases we can be leveled up in order to quickly learn about an area.
But do you get any free perks (besides the sheep pet ) like free crowns.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Having a wizard is integral to their job. It wouldn't make any sense to charge KI employees to use it. When Dworgyn would gift things to wizards/pirates who helped him demonstrate battles during KI Live it wouldn't make sense for the cost of those items to have come from Dworgyn's own pocket when the gift was from him and Kingsisle.

It's important for anyone working on the game to have full access to everything so it's safe to assume that they don't pay for membership or crowns...whether that is extended to friends and family is a question only a real employee could answer...same for if their crowns are completely unlimited or just generous enough they don't run out.

I'd be very surprised (and disappointed) if it turned out anyone working for KI was having to pay for the products even if they were playing in their own time with their kids...free membership and crowns should definitely be a perk of the job imo