Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Linked Ban

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2017
This is more like a question than a problem/bug.
If someone has two or more accounts linked on Wizard101, and one of the is banned for something do all other linked accounts get banned also?

Administrator
Cyphurr on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
This is more like a question than a problem/bug.
If someone has two or more accounts linked on Wizard101, and one of the is banned for something do all other linked accounts get banned also?
Hi Cyphurr,

This is certainly possible. If you have any other questions on how accounts are affected here, please email our team at support@kingsisle.com.

Thanks!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Are you worried about a family account? For example, if a kid (with 6 wizards) gets banned, would their siblings, mom, and dad, (each with 6 wizards) on the family account get banned too? I am guessing you don't mean one membership, with six wizards linked with the shared bank and using the same crowns. Or maybe you do.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
I'm guessing it depends. My cousin cause my mom to have chargebacks on her card and got mine and my sister's accounts shut down in the process because they have all used the same card at one point

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Autumn Potter on Sep 1, 2018 wrote:
I'm guessing it depends. My cousin cause my mom to have chargebacks on her card and got mine and my sister's accounts shut down in the process because they have all used the same card at one point
I expect that is because the master account is the same for all and is the only account able to make purchases. Once any debt is paid off the accounts will all be released for use again. It's awful that your cousin used the card and master account without permission, I'd go mental!

This is why parents need to keep master account details TOP SECRET...especially when they have multiple kids on the account. I hope your cousin learned a lesson from this and will make better decisions in future, and that your mom sorted it out so you and your sister got your wizards back!