Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

That enemy is too tall!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
It's frustrating being in a battle and having tall enemies (Helephants/Jade Oni for example) where you can't see the damage you do unless the camera pans a certain way for the attack!

Is there any way to make it where either there's:
1) The damage is displayed lower/in front of the enemy (I think when they are that tall it displays behind them? I can't tell because I never see it.)
2) You can zoom out just a bit on the battle area using the mouse wheel or the +/- on the keypad.
3) Add a tab in the chat area for battle information, like we have when we go to our homes. We have a main and a house tab. This can display the damage you've given, taken, heals coming to you, ect ect.

I know it's not game breaking, but it's frustrating. KI has done amazing with this game and I do enjoy it!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2018
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Considering that when Wizards first arrived on the scene the standard screen ratio was 4::3 and it has survived into an era where the new standard screen size is 16::9, yes this is minor problem that should be dealt with.

The frustration of seeing a critical, bladed, trapped spell go off, not seeing the damage it does and then be shocked to see the recipient still standing.

KI, please find some way to fix the combat ring so that damage to taller opponents can be visible.

Steven Ghoststalker