Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Gardening Rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2017
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I'm also wondering when the rewards will be returning. waiting anxiously .

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The anniversary celebrations typically have all of the member benefits active, so hopefully they'll come around next month.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2015
Really hoping one comes this weekend but man i doubt D:

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I haven't harvested my plants for two months. I've been afraid that soon as I do, the gardening rewards will start. I'm still waiting. I thought after the no fishing energy, double reagent, pet benefits, and the slash in memberships, the gardening rewards would start. The only thing I've seen so far is more hoard packs that they have had for the last two months again.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
alia550 on Aug 21, 2018 wrote:
I haven't harvested my plants for two months. I've been afraid that soon as I do, the gardening rewards will start. I'm still waiting. I thought after the no fishing energy, double reagent, pet benefits, and the slash in memberships, the gardening rewards would start. The only thing I've seen so far is more hoard packs that they have had for the last two months again.
Hang in there. The anniversary week-long celebration is right around the corner, and they will probably have ALL the member benefits active during that time.

Last year, the birthday celebration started on 4 August 2017 - a Wednesday - and ran for 7 days. (Then it went on even longer because of DDOS attacks that locked most of us out of the website for a week.)

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Gardening rewards is our favorite event! Well, OK, it's my favorite event - but we have five accounts, four of which are currently paid accounts, in our family and I make sure everyone has lots of burgeoning gardens. We pay memberships, we buy crowns... is it too much to ask for the gardening event to come around more than once or twice a year? We had double pet experience twice in two weeks recently. Please give us double gardening events more often! I miss the days when the gardening events ran every six weeks or so, sometimes every month. You're being too stingy, Kings Isle!

Note: I love the creative new events you're now doing like no energy fishing and double reagents. Keep those up.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I double gardening currently broken? I have two accounts with membership and neither of them get double the drops from gardening.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
I love grandening. I get tons of tc cards plus Double DayS I get my crarting seeds I need most then plants them but not togo over that you can not do. Now they need to make the lards. the houses outside and I know we can go up to 350 but it be cool for menbers houses go to 500 just for long time menbership

Survivor
Nov 20, 2017
when does the double gardening member benefits end is it tonight or tomorrow?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
I was wandering when we will be getting Double Gardening Rewards? I am so looking for it to come back around!!!.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
did we even have more than one this year so far??? Use to have at least 2 and I think more like 4 a year . . .

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I think they're doing it less because it's a losing deal for KI. If you plant 50 EMP on each character you will end up with 15 Mega Snack Packs worth of snacks each. For a long time, you could plant when the announcement came out and still get 2 elder harvests if you tended you gardens right and get 30 packs worth on each for a total of over 400,000 crowns worth of snacks for free.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
ive been hearing on twitter and keeping track on what its happening its once every 4 months now i think so it literally should have been this weekend or it could be next i'm hoping next..

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
don't see how it could be a loosing deal . . . drops are nothing but same junk they pad their paks with, nothing but stuff you get from bazaar or scavenging for reagents and you can't share your seeds or sell them so they aren't loosing anything . . . not going to buy the paks that are full of stuff you can get at bazaar; defeats reason for gardening.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Oh, thanks for info about twitter . . . I don't use it . . . only have facebook and never open it but to check on family.