Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Duelist Store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Hi, I don't post often, and likely will not check back on this thread, but that's okay, I just wanted to share a random idea.
One thing I love it more options.
What if a Duelist Store was introduced to the game?
In this shop, it would be a very different kind of store. It would sell customizable gear.
For Example: In robes you could choose from puffy sleeves, tight sleeves, layered sleeves ect... Long robe, short robe, open/layered robe, fitted, loose, ect.... Shoulders with armor that is spiky, squared, rounded ect.... School Symbols and much more.
Everything here would be for tickets. To encourage Pvp and ranked participation, the ticket prices could be lowered based on rank, but not rank locked. That way those who earn tickets in ranked would have to pay less than those who earn tickets through tournaments to make up for the tickets received gap, and it would not auto exclude those who are terrified of or terrible at pvp. Each element could cost tickets. The more elements to the item, the more tickets to buy it.
Altering the looks of this gear could also be done in the shop and cost tickets too.
Every pvp Age (Or even seasons if added) would bring new options to the shop. One update could include different kinds of animal ears added to the hat options. Another could be diverse capes and yet another, wings or tails. (I would love to have a cape and wings together!) Even additional colors could be added in.
Basically, start with a few options and work up to many, many options.
This would bring more people into pvp who otherwise, like I, avoid it and keep them more involved with additional options being added on a regular basis.
Thank you for taking the time to read this random ramble.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Very cool idea! However, I don't like how it's pvp based. I tend to stay away from competition and more towards teamwork, and we really do need new variety in this game. All we have is elegant gear and hair. Maybe if you could alternatively buy it for crowns/gold.