Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bad changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
been gone due to recovery from surgery and I come back to unfamiliar login and school room backgrounds that make it hard to see and hurt my eyes. The new animated login screen makes it hard to read and the cluttered up school room makes it hard to focus on my wizards. I found the classic setting, but it didn't get rid of the overly bright and brilliant colors that make it hard to follow paths in Wizard City. And, load time takes forever.

Changes aren't making the game better . . . why make changes if they aren't improvements? Can I at least get old screens back for myself?

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Try making the screen duller (I think there is a button)

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
In my case I turned the Brightness up, but I understand what you're talking about. If I'm reading you right you preferred the old look of the game. You can still access that on the pages where you adjust the sound and choose your realm.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 96 Incindiari

Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
the improvements since I was healing aren't improvements . . . seems like nothing is the same. Must just be me.