Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck pet glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
has anyone else noticed the glitch in the new pet place where after you do a pet game “dancing game” now you stuck and therefor cant move nor press x to start another game unless you teleport to a friend or go to character selection? This happens everytime i do a pet game and its getting annoying

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I have the exact same problem.
I've tried everything from going back to classic mode and turning all graphics down. nothing works.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I restarted the computer and then it worked normally again.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I'm having a similar problem. After I play a pet game twice and feed my pet my character freezes. The only thing I can do is to restart my computer.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I usually play with the game windowed. I can easily force quit from my dock if this happens without restarting my computer. I vaguely remember Sparck posting that they're working on this, but I can't seem to find the post though. Maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
This has happened to me multiple times while training my pet. It's happened at three different mini games as well, so every mini game seems to have the glitch. I always hit escape and go to character selection to fix this issue.