Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2017
I'm curious if you can make Pigsie TC from the spell that can be used for crafting the spell. I would appreciate if someone would help me out. :)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2014
Sadly the only way to get pigsie tc that work for crafting the spell is to get it dropped. I have gotten some tc from lore and from the new accursed play gauntlet, but still not enough to make it.

Tarlac

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
it would be so much better if they made recipes to make the tc of the new spells cause the 25 amber is a bit much as is

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
theres people holding out on pigsie tc in some Facebook wiz groups but they are so far beyond expensive like 90-100 empower for only 1 tc but that's all entirely asinine it would be better if ki devs released a recipe to make the tc for the spells as soon as they are released the new spells are unneededly hard to get just like the spells that require 12 amber used to be

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I think one of the reasons Pigsie is so rare in the Bazaar is because their price is set artificially low. My Life has one that came from Loremaster and I don't sell it because A) I want to craft the spell so I need to keep it, and B) even if I did sell it all I'd get back is $250.

$250 gold.

That's it?!

Empowers go for $800 at their cheapest and they're far more common. (When they're rare they go for $2000!) So what is the incentive to sell an extremely rare and desperately wanted treasure card for a paltry $250? None. There is none. No one in their right mind would sell at that price, so of course they're hoarding and demanding untold numbers of Empowers.

For whatever reason, KI set the price too low and that's why the regular market is failing to work. Instead, Black Market economics are doing their worst. I don't know whether they did this on purpose to stop PVP from crashing, or if they're forcing desperate people to buy the Wysteria pack.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Freshta on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
I think one of the reasons Pigsie is so rare in the Bazaar is because their price is set artificially low. My Life has one that came from Loremaster and I don't sell it because A) I want to craft the spell so I need to keep it, and B) even if I did sell it all I'd get back is $250.

$250 gold.

That's it?!

Empowers go for $800 at their cheapest and they're far more common. (When they're rare they go for $2000!) So what is the incentive to sell an extremely rare and desperately wanted treasure card for a paltry $250? None. There is none. No one in their right mind would sell at that price, so of course they're hoarding and demanding untold numbers of Empowers.

For whatever reason, KI set the price too low and that's why the regular market is failing to work. Instead, Black Market economics are doing their worst. I don't know whether they did this on purpose to stop PVP from crashing, or if they're forcing desperate people to buy the Wysteria pack.

Alia Misthaven
i'm dead serious if you got on facebook right now to the group called "Wizard101 community" and asked of anyone to join the tc trade chat on discord they would probably invite you and set a price of empwer which i last heard was 90-100 empower for 1 pigsie i cant tell you how much i agree with you thats its insane it almost made me stay up half the night in anger people are literally doing this but what can you do i've just been farming a lot and buying any i can so far i only got 1 tc from nice player that asked if anyone wanted a pigsie tc

as for their reason im pretty sure its like you said "to stop pvp from crashing from eveyone from having pigsie" but at the same time empower is still a well known used card for pvp like getting weaknesses/jujus off and giving you back pips at the same time

Dakota Firemancer
Dakota IcePetal
Dakota NightCloud
Dakota DeathBlade
Dakota LifeFountain
Dakota SandWielder