Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update boss drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
So many players including myself have fought extremely difficult bosses and not received the one item they were hoping for making all their hard work pointless with no payment. You guys should change this so it is guaranteed that Malistaire, Sylvester Glowstorm, and the Loremaster give each player good drops. Malistaire should give each player their school's robe. Sylvester Glowstorm should give every wizard at least one piece of their school's armor sets with critical rating being the Firestarter, Esprit, Frostbit, Hangman's, Skyscream, or Tricksy. For the Loremaster everyone should be guaranteed to get the Deer Knight spell as a drop. I bet if you add this in you'd get a lot more customers because people wouldn't give up from their anger like many have in the past.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I'd have to disagree with this suggestion, as would my duo partner.

Part of the reason people get so happy and excited about a piece of rare gear, is that it's rare and it was fought for. Some people have amazing luck with drop rates, while others struggle for a very very very long time (me) But boy oh boy when I get it, I feel like I earned that piece of gear. If they were going to do that, they might as well just tack it on as a quest reward for finishing the dungeon.