Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krocktopia help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Okay so my two sisters and I were all leveling. We all ended up doing the exact same quests. So when it came time to get the enterance hall quest, from the person in the balance school, I didn't get the quest after turning it in. Neither did my other sister. Since we were questing in a group of three as all level 18, one sister as a death, other as a balance and me as a life. Only the sister who was balance got the quest. At first we thought it might have been a school quest but it wasn't and when we searched it up , it was the main quest. What did we do wrong?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jennabena11 on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
Okay so my two sisters and I were all leveling. We all ended up doing the exact same quests. So when it came time to get the enterance hall quest, from the person in the balance school, I didn't get the quest after turning it in. Neither did my other sister. Since we were questing in a group of three as all level 18, one sister as a death, other as a balance and me as a life. Only the sister who was balance got the quest. At first we thought it might have been a school quest but it wasn't and when we searched it up , it was the main quest. What did we do wrong?
You're not alone, there seems to be some bugs affecting quests in Krok:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-cant-find-my-main-quest--8ad6a426622391e5016258b8361b44c3?page=1

On page 2 of the link you'll see that Dworgyn has replied to say they're fixing it. Try again now and see if it's working, if not contact support to let them know!

Good luck...and no, you didn't do anything wrong at all!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2018
I can't seem to be able to find the main quest line and I've been stuck for a few weeks because I thought that if I were to advance that I would have to gain a higher level, but apparently I was wrong. Please help me so I can get this game back on track. My players name is IsaacDuskThief (Adept Necromancer) Level 24 Main school is Death.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BuuSama002 on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
I can't seem to be able to find the main quest line and I've been stuck for a few weeks because I thought that if I were to advance that I would have to gain a higher level, but apparently I was wrong. Please help me so I can get this game back on track. My players name is IsaacDuskThief (Adept Necromancer) Level 24 Main school is Death.
I think other people have found their lost main quest by picking up all the quests, starting in the areas they remember being in most recently, and seeing when one is starred in their quest log. Alternatively you could check the quest tree (search online: w101 krokotopia quest tree) and seeing if they can find where they were up to and who they need to speak to. As a last resort or if these are too tricky you could contact support via help@kingsisle.com or through the website (log in and go down to help and support). This may take a day or two to be answered but they will help you get back on track

I hope this helps, good luck!