Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
After the pet kiosk update we were able to purchase pet hatching related elixir recipes from Doctor Purreau in the pet pavilion. Now that we have recipes for that tab in crafting that was never used until now, I would like to see some more elixir recipes being added to that category.

Who else agrees and would like to see a specific kind of elixir which they could craft?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
rusher2828 on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
After the pet kiosk update we were able to purchase pet hatching related elixir recipes from Doctor Purreau in the pet pavilion. Now that we have recipes for that tab in crafting that was never used until now, I would like to see some more elixir recipes being added to that category.

Who else agrees and would like to see a specific kind of elixir which they could craft?
I think it would be awesome to be able to craft elixirs. In support of Kingsisle I’d say they should not be as effective as the crown shop equivalent.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think it would be cool if there were more Transformations available! It could maybe use Monstrology Animus as one of the ingredients! (Especially if it was like a 1 so in those cases where you won't be farming a lot of mobs that use that one type of Animus you could have a use for it?) Actually, I don't know about using Animus, but I still would like the Transformations.