Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minimizing Full Screen with New Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Just logged in to play with the new update. I cannot reduce my play screen enough to use two accounts in order to quest. Has anyone else noticed this issue? Is there a way to fix it? This may be the end of W101 play for me if it cannot be fixed. I prefer to play solo on two accounts. Any thoughts?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2016
Brynn Nightweaver on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
Just logged in to play with the new update. I cannot reduce my play screen enough to use two accounts in order to quest. Has anyone else noticed this issue? Is there a way to fix it? This may be the end of W101 play for me if it cannot be fixed. I prefer to play solo on two accounts. Any thoughts?
I logged in too and I could not get the screen size right either.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Go into your settings and turn off the "full screen" option. You may have to experiment with the resolution settings a little until you find one that works well on your particular system while also allowing you to keep the full screen settings switched off.

For me on a Windows 10, what worked is resolution set to 1366x768, and full screen set to "off." When I was on Windows 8, I used a smaller setting, something like 1064x680.

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven