Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 Schools and only 6 character slots?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2018
I hope this is the right topic, but why can we only have 6 wizards when there are a total of 7 magic schools? Furthermore, are there (or have there) been any plans to introduce a 7th or possibly more character slots?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
OzzyTurtle on Jul 7, 2018 wrote:
I hope this is the right topic, but why can we only have 6 wizards when there are a total of 7 magic schools? Furthermore, are there (or have there) been any plans to introduce a 7th or possibly more character slots?
No word has been release about extra character slots

Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
KI will make more money by having users pay for 2 accounts. And if I recall correctly someone said KI stated a while ago that they wouldn't put in the extra slot.

It's sad because I think it would bring a couple of old players back to the game, but a lot of people also have multiple accounts and don't play all schools.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Even if they did decide to release an extra slot, they would definitely make it a purchase. I would think that between 50k-100k crowns would be the price. I mean it is an entire extra character after all.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
According to what I read from certain people on KI Twitter more than year ago, KI is interested in adding a 7th character slot and working on it since more and more player are requesting it.. But they ran in to coding issues and may still be trying to get around them making it neither a no or a yes. That may be the reason why KI is not giving us an answer at this time it has nothing to do with money.