Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dorm updates

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This is a world of magic, and personally, I see no need for the Girls'/Boys' dorm room entrances. Make each door just go to your own dorm (which it does already) and call it a day. There's no need to separate it since the default is your own dorm, and you can only enter your own dorm without porting to a friend.

I would like to see our dorm room expanded. The current max items is 50, which would stay the same. If we have the 2 dorm doors being both enter/exit doors, how about a 2 room dorm with a small hallway? So, if we go in the left door, we have our left side of the dorm, a single hallway going to the right side, and the right side room. Each room would have a doorway that we can enter or exit back to Ravenwood. I understand the way dorm rooms actually work, and what the purpose of the dorm room is for W101, but what's wrong with a little update to our dorms? This would just give us a little room to spread out.