Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't we put crowns seeds in the seed vault?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
So this is a misunderstanding and I believe we should be able to put crowns-only seeds like couch potatoes in the vault in the incoming update. Ya see, my backpack still can get full even after 2 backpack expanded elixirs because of my pets, useful can't sell gears, wands, mounts, decks for different types of farming cheating boss battles, and plants when they are harvested. A problem i am having is that I have too many couch potatoes, as they're so rare and useful to have for my pet and when i lack having coins, they are a great source. I been too busy to take care of them so i had to put them in the bank and such, but then it fills those up and that wont be good when i farm and such, so i bought a seed vault, turns out that I can only put Non-crowns only seeds in the seed vault. Why is this anyway? in the gear vault we can put crowns-only gear in there

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
So this is a misunderstanding and I believe we should be able to put crowns-only seeds like couch potatoes in the vault in the incoming update. Ya see, my backpack still can get full even after 2 backpack expanded elixirs because of my pets, useful can't sell gears, wands, mounts, decks for different types of farming cheating boss battles, and plants when they are harvested. A problem i am having is that I have too many couch potatoes, as they're so rare and useful to have for my pet and when i lack having coins, they are a great source. I been too busy to take care of them so i had to put them in the bank and such, but then it fills those up and that wont be good when i farm and such, so i bought a seed vault, turns out that I can only put Non-crowns only seeds in the seed vault. Why is this anyway? in the gear vault we can put crowns-only gear in there
I'm not sure what is going wrong for you but we can definitely put crown seeds into the seed banks. They need to be moved from your backpack, not your bank. If you're still having difficulty please post exactly what you're doing and hopefully we'll be able to work it out and talk you through it.

Let us know how you get on!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
Is your seed vault full? There is a 100 seed limit on how many seeds can go in there. If it is full you will need to craft or buy another one.

I suggest that you put your pets somewhere else, if you are carrying around a full backpack you will lose drops.

If you have reached the limit of your bank and backpack you should consider deleting some or getting another house to keep things in.

The seed vault is not limited to non-crowns-only plants.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Move the couch potatoes from your bank to your backpack, then try putting them into the seed vault. For some reason, we can't go directly from bank to vault.

Also, make sure your seed vaults have enough space for the new plants. They have a limit of 100 spaces, no matter if they're crown seeds or regular drops.

Alia Misthaven