Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2017
Here I am, stuck again without any storyline quests from ambrose because of a bug that has repeated itself for the third time in my gaming experience. So, I after I beat malistaire and finish dragonspyre, I am ported to Ambrose's office In hopes of him giving me the quest to celestia. But Ambrose ends up not having anything for me. As a consistent member who pays monthly, this is really not fair. I hope KI addresses this bug so that I don't have to make a complaint like this in the future.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
quintesson77 on Jun 21, 2018 wrote:
Here I am, stuck again without any storyline quests from ambrose because of a bug that has repeated itself for the third time in my gaming experience. So, I after I beat malistaire and finish dragonspyre, I am ported to Ambrose's office In hopes of him giving me the quest to celestia. But Ambrose ends up not having anything for me. As a consistent member who pays monthly, this is really not fair. I hope KI addresses this bug so that I don't have to make a complaint like this in the future.
What level are you? We have to be at least level 44 to travel to Celestia. If you're not quite there yet you will need to do some side quests to level up. You could look at quests that give training points, spells, pets or Grizzleheim/Wintertusk if you haven't completed them yet...and there are spells and a pet there too so well worth doing

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
It's necessary that you are at least level 44 to gain the quest, once you've reached that level he will have the quest ready for you.