Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duelist Gear or Diego’s Veteran Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
So I am currently a level 50 life and wanted some suggestions on what gear I should get with the arena tickets I have. I just started playing again about two months ago and feel like I need to catch up on a ton of new updates especially in pvp. Not to mention it’s an absolute pain trying to get tournament points at my level. ( 90% I get a thousand or maybe even 700 but with bad gear and everyone having better stats than you including warlords and what not it’s a bit rough )And if it’s a mix of both can I please get specifics on what I should buy of each. I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me some insight on this :)

P.S. if there are any suggestions for good life pets that preferably have (may cast “fairy” “sprite” or “unicorn”) wether it’s crowns, in another world, or possibly someone who might be able to hatch with me

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Jessica Stronghear... on Jun 19, 2018 wrote:
So I am currently a level 50 life and wanted some suggestions on what gear I should get with the arena tickets I have. I just started playing again about two months ago and feel like I need to catch up on a ton of new updates especially in pvp. Not to mention it’s an absolute pain trying to get tournament points at my level. ( 90% I get a thousand or maybe even 700 but with bad gear and everyone having better stats than you including warlords and what not it’s a bit rough )And if it’s a mix of both can I please get specifics on what I should buy of each. I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me some insight on this :)

P.S. if there are any suggestions for good life pets that preferably have (may cast “fairy” “sprite” or “unicorn”) wether it’s crowns, in another world, or possibly someone who might be able to hatch with me
Duelist!