Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character transfer Exact questionary

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
Sooooo after reading these threads, I would like to be complete exact to be assure if what i'm expecting are gonna still go this way, because after all, the threads were years ago

2 threads of my main research:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/more-information-about-transfer-characters-17975/92449?fromSearchResult=true#92449
hhttps://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/character-transfer-questions-8ad6a4145554b482015570ea2b6459be

So I am going to either transfer my storm to my new account to help my other characters quest, OR transfer my other characters to the new account, then possibly transfer my storm to it too soon so i'll be making another request of this sometime later, maybe a year or two.

Both accounts have an active 12 year membership
(According to what dworgyn said to not abuse the transfer privilege, I bought a level 50 elixir on the ice and life character but they're on the same account as my main storm character, so would I have to buy one for the new low level character in the second account as well?)

I will move all shared bank items into the main character since that wont be transferred
My expectation for all of this is:
ALL houses within my character And the items inside the houses as well as the expand housing elixir thats inside the house, and on the character as well (expand backpack elixir and additional castle elixir)
Would my friends list still be here? I got lost between what greyrose and dworygn said.
All quests, non finished quests, and badges, completed crafting quests, crafting recipes, crafting items such as housing items and reagents, pet snacks, experiences, gold, training points, arena tickets and arena ranks, any kind of equipment, All pets in attic, bank, housing vault and backpack, items in vault and on mannequins in house and backpack, and etc etc more would be transferred

Would all "No Trade" items in backpacks and such be transferred?

Thank you all for your time and assistance
Brand Brand level 125 waiting all day for the epic part two
Brandon spirithunter
Brand brand

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Everything you have listed should transfer (as long as it is on your character at the time of transfer.....which is whenever KI reviews/approves the ticket).

I believe the friends list is the only thing that does not transfer with you (and even that might transfer in 2018 given the revamp the friends system received).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jun 16, 2018 wrote:
Sooooo after reading these threads, I would like to be complete exact to be assure if what i'm expecting are gonna still go this way, because after all, the threads were years ago

2 threads of my main research:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/more-information-about-transfer-characters-17975/92449?fromSearchResult=true#92449
hhttps://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/character-transfer-questions-8ad6a4145554b482015570ea2b6459be

So I am going to either transfer my storm to my new account to help my other characters quest, OR transfer my other characters to the new account, then possibly transfer my storm to it too soon so i'll be making another request of this sometime later, maybe a year or two.

Both accounts have an active 12 year membership
(According to what dworgyn said to not abuse the transfer privilege, I bought a level 50 elixir on the ice and life character but they're on the same account as my main storm character, so would I have to buy one for the new low level character in the second account as well?)

I will move all shared bank items into the main character since that wont be transferred
My expectation for all of this is:
ALL houses within my character And the items inside the houses as well as the expand housing elixir thats inside the house, and on the character as well (expand backpack elixir and additional castle elixir)
Would my friends list still be here? I got lost between what greyrose and dworygn said.
All quests, non finished quests, and badges, completed crafting quests, crafting recipes, crafting items such as housing items and reagents, pet snacks, experiences, gold, training points, arena tickets and arena ranks, any kind of equipment, All pets in attic, bank, housing vault and backpack, items in vault and on mannequins in house and backpack, and etc etc more would be transferred

Would all "No Trade" items in backpacks and such be transferred?

Thank you all for your time and assistance
Brand Brand level 125 waiting all day for the epic part two
Brandon spirithunter
Brand brand
Everything your wizard has access to transfers with the exception of access to the shared bank. The shared bank belongs to the account so if you want him to have anything in there you need to move it onto him - put it into his bank/attic/backpack/house. He will gain access to the shared bank on the new account.

Your friend list will remain intact. I just transferred a wizard and she was still friends with everyone. I had to delete the wizards from the account she moved to from her list and add the ones from the account she moved from. All her friends were still there though

I know there is warning over using the privilege as a transfer mule but I think that is likely warning against wanting lots of transfers just to move gear rather than making use of the opportunity to pass things when making one move. They recently moved my wizard and were fine with her taking things for the other wizards as well as herself. I made sure to put anything they'd like to help set them up on her before requesting the transfer...so my baby ice wizard got her ice ghulture mount, they all got a few pets to start them off and seeds for their gardens.

I don't speak for KI but unless they say otherwise I think it is about the number of times people request rather than what they pass in a one-time move...pass what you would like to share with your new set of wizards

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014