Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Corporal Tenni'syn robe drop rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
I don't know if its just me, but I have done Corporal Tenni'syn on my death for about a couple weeks now, and I do about four to five runs a day, and yet I have still not gotten the robe, I most likely just have bad luck; but I really hope this is not a glitch someone help.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
It really does sound like bad luck. I haven't farmed him as intensively as this, but I've still gotten the robe multiple times.

Hopefully you can eventually get it!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Torpzun26 on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
It really does sound like bad luck. I haven't farmed him as intensively as this, but I've still gotten the robe multiple times.

Hopefully you can eventually get it!
Depends on when you farmed him. He's been repeatedly buffed in power while the drop rates and items dropped have constantly been nerfed.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
So, for the past couple of days, maybe longer than that, I've been trying to figure out on what you mean by when you moved Corporal Tenni'syn combat too. In the update notes, it said that you moved it to be located in the same access pass as the Zanadu Sewers, does it mean that it's moved to the main entrance in the Zanadu market square or one of the entrances in the palace district?