Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Logging off in the evening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
When I log off in the pm, I usually go to my house. Why can I not be there in the Am when I log on
I always put on my energy gear (aka pajamas) and empty my backpack.
Logging on and finding myself in the middle of a battle with PJs on,

I would also like to have a stuffed animal to stitch (teddy bear, cat, unicorn, dog, bunny etc)
as a wand. It is very uncomfortable to sleep with a sword or staff.

I always do my gardening and them change for the day.

Another thing is at level 125, I get a max 290 energy and it takes 29 hours to fill it again, if I have 125 energy after
fighting all day.
Actually 48 hours if I ran it down to empty.
Maybe the higher levels should have like 10 energy and hour instead of 6.
please think about these ideas.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Catherine Wilddrea... on Jun 12, 2018 wrote:
When I log off in the pm, I usually go to my house. Why can I not be there in the Am when I log on
I always put on my energy gear (aka pajamas) and empty my backpack.
Logging on and finding myself in the middle of a battle with PJs on,

I would also like to have a stuffed animal to stitch (teddy bear, cat, unicorn, dog, bunny etc)
as a wand. It is very uncomfortable to sleep with a sword or staff.

I always do my gardening and them change for the day.

Another thing is at level 125, I get a max 290 energy and it takes 29 hours to fill it again, if I have 125 energy after
fighting all day.
Actually 48 hours if I ran it down to empty.
Maybe the higher levels should have like 10 energy and hour instead of 6.
please think about these ideas.
These are VERY good suggestions. I've often wondered why I cannot log off at my house and still be there the next day. I assume it has something to do with the programming. What I do do is to find a nice secluded corner somewhere for my wizard to "sleep" at overnight.

I also have "energy" clothes that maximize my morning energy. And yes the more energy I have the longer it takes to recharge but is there any way of boosting the recharge rate? Say if after being offline for 8 hours or more the energy is recharged completely regardless of the container size? It would also be nice to have pajamas that we could stitch our energy clothes to.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I also dislike this idea, while i don't usually quit while in a street or in a battle. And sometimes i forget to do my plants, if I was at my house if I quit from there, I would remeber to do my plants. And I like the Idea of clothes that fill up your energy even if you aren't playing. You would get your first set (yes the armour would come in sets) At level 25 giving +10% energy refill, and every 25 levels it would raise 10%. Therefore at MAX level the bonus would be at +50% energy refill.

-The Shadow Team

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
DemonHunter157 on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I also dislike this idea, while i don't usually quit while in a street or in a battle. And sometimes i forget to do my plants, if I was at my house if I quit from there, I would remeber to do my plants. And I like the Idea of clothes that fill up your energy even if you aren't playing. You would get your first set (yes the armour would come in sets) At level 25 giving +10% energy refill, and every 25 levels it would raise 10%. Therefore at MAX level the bonus would be at +50% energy refill.

-The Shadow Team
Also I forgot to menton, the sets of amrmour you have to wear all of the set or the effect wouldn't work.

The Shadow Team is now Shadow's Eye

-Shadow's Eye