Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I don't have access to my master login email and I don't remember the Master Login Password so what should I do. I contacted them but I don't know how they are gonna respond to me. Can anyone help me figure this out.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DrShrekt on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
I don't have access to my master login email and I don't remember the Master Login Password so what should I do. I contacted them but I don't know how they are gonna respond to me. Can anyone help me figure this out.
Ok this is going to sound crazy but it's worked for me and other people too so at risk of sounding like a crazy-lady I'm going to say it

You DO remember your master password, you just think you don't. Sit with the login screen, close your eyes a moment and clear your mind. Think back to where you would have been when you last logged in and imagine it until it becomes clear to you and you feel like you did then. Picture yourself logging in, don't worry if you don't remember it straight away, just keep calm and thinking about logging in until your password comes to you...it WILL come to your mind because it is in your memory, it's just hiding at the moment

I know it sounds mad but it's worked for me and other people too. If you had access to the email then obviously I'd be saying to contact KI and get a password reset but they can't send it to any other email for security reasons. You can try the above for the email too btw if you just forgot the details of it. You only need to remember the email login or the master password to be able to update everything. You've typed them before so the memory is there.

Good luck and I hope this helps

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DrShrekt on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
Start on this website first.

Login here on Wizard101. Then,
- go to "My Accounts";
- click on the blue box for "Login Master Password". Then, on the next screen, click on "Forgot Master Password".

After you reset that Master Password, you will have access to your Account information, and then you can change/update your e-mail address.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
My mom created the master login when I was little so I have no clue what it is.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DrShrekt on Jun 7, 2018 wrote:
My mom created the master login when I was little so I have no clue what it is.
The master account holds all the parental permissions so KI won't just give you access because it's not really your login details, it's your parent's. I'm guessing you don't have access to the email because it's your mom's email? Either do a reset password and ask your mom to help when she gets the email or if she no longer has the email account she could contact KI and see if they will give her access, which she can then hand over to you if she wants you to have full control of the accounts.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of little kids who have tried to get control of the parental controls behind their parent's backs so I doubt KI will do much unless they're communicating with your mom about it.

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
How is my mom gonna contact them anyways. She would have to do it through my account and she has nothing to prove herself I'm pretty sure.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DrShrekt on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
How is my mom gonna contact them anyways. She would have to do it through my account and she has nothing to prove herself I'm pretty sure.
IF your mum wants you to have full control of the accounts then she can contact KI using HER email that she used to set up the master password. KI will send her a reset password, which she can reset and tell you.

If she does not have access to the email account she can verify she is the account holder via the payment details she used.

If she doesn't want you to have full control of the accounts including the master, which includes all parental settings, then it's between you and your mum, not you and KI.

As the owner of the master account and person who has made all transactions with KI your mum owns the entire family of accounts. I'm sure KI get a lot of messages from children trying to gain control of the parental settings behind their parent's backs. I don't speak for KI but I don't think they would undermine parents by handing it out nor would they undermine the system in place to protect children.

Your best chance of solving this is to speak to your mum about it and see if she can sort it for you.

Good luck