Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let us buy retail spaces

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
We have castles, but why not let us buy shops that are in the Shopping District or whole streets so we can decorate our own towns.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Taylorash9 on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
We have castles, but why not let us buy shops that are in the Shopping District or whole streets so we can decorate our own towns.
So instead of buying a house we could buy a market place or street of shops? That sounds lovely! I can imagine being able to change the little signs outside each shop and using monsters we've collected through monstrology as staff and customers!

We could place a teleport with a little sign directing people to the market (or similar) from one of our other houses. A lot of the housing items I'd like are from the shops and houses too. I like your idea Taylorash9

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Taylorash9 on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
So what would we be selling?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
KI has stated in the past they will NOT allow us to have player owned shoppes due to it throwing the currency of the game out of whack. They COULD do it, and have it work well, but I can understand why they'd rather spend the time coding more adventures of the game than a single spot. It's not a bad idea if we had it though.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
dayerider on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
KI has stated in the past they will NOT allow us to have player owned shoppes due to it throwing the currency of the game out of whack. They COULD do it, and have it work well, but I can understand why they'd rather spend the time coding more adventures of the game than a single spot. It's not a bad idea if we had it though.
If they don't let us sell stuff why can't we just have these spaces to decorate so we can "pretend"?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Unless I completely misunderstood, I don't think taylorash9 was saying we should have our own shopping district for buying/selling, but that it would be nice to have that kind of thing to decorate like we have houses to decorate.

Creating a busy market or decorating our own Shopping District would be fun. It doesn't need to be a functioning market or require a trade system etc because it's just another type of 'house'.