Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snacks Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I have way too many rank 10 and under snacks!

I would be happy to give them away, but I can't share them, sell them at the bazaar, quick sell them, feed them to my pets outside of the training, and can't even find a way to trash them . . . how do I get rid of them???

Don't say use them training because I have more than enough rank 9 snacks to keep me busy for eons.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
cardorarla on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
I have way too many rank 10 and under snacks!

I would be happy to give them away, but I can't share them, sell them at the bazaar, quick sell them, feed them to my pets outside of the training, and can't even find a way to trash them . . . how do I get rid of them???

Don't say use them training because I have more than enough rank 9 snacks to keep me busy for eons.
We can only sell things in the Bazaar that can be bought by other players. We can sell quite a lot of low level pet snacks there and Elik gives us the best price for them.

However, we can sell ANY snacks to Dusty Shadowcloud in the West Ende Snack Shop in Pet Pavilion (just to the left as we go into the Pet Pavilion). The low level snacks that Elik will buy in the Bazaar sell for much less here, but ALL the snacks we can't sell in the Bazaar can be sold here.

I hope that helps!

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
O, thank you so much!!!! was driving me crazy and garden was loosing and I didn't know what it was saying I had the max of.