Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Advice Needed

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I have the goal of buying/crafting almost all the houses on Wizard101. (With some exceptions, for example you know how the first 5 worlds offer houses; I will only buy one of the two options).

But I've run into an issue. I want the furniture in the house to be themed after the school or world it is based off of. Which leaves me with the issue of when I have two houses with the same theme. I want each house to have unique furniture, so what would I do in this case?

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
one can have a world theme and one can have a school theme. honestly you are probably going to have to mix and match and reuse themes a little.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I have a beautiful home that is split into different worlds all in the same house and I have to say my guests really do enjoy taking a tour. Sadly everyone asks me if i could do their house and well i have to decline given the Terms of service; but I will say if you make your home interactive its a great start. Castle magic has added so much to the housing environment. However my houses include dungeons and actually makes it appear like your entering into another world from Wizard city - Emperya there ire always little touches. I have the botanical garden house and well if you or anyone else wants to actually get lost in a house let me know :)

Jason Dreamshield (lv 125 Myth)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
RunedMaster on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
I have a beautiful home that is split into different worlds all in the same house and I have to say my guests really do enjoy taking a tour. Sadly everyone asks me if i could do their house and well i have to decline given the Terms of service; but I will say if you make your home interactive its a great start. Castle magic has added so much to the housing environment. However my houses include dungeons and actually makes it appear like your entering into another world from Wizard city - Emperya there ire always little touches. I have the botanical garden house and well if you or anyone else wants to actually get lost in a house let me know :)

Jason Dreamshield (lv 125 Myth)
I would love to see some of your houses sometime!