Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Support not supportive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hi there, about a week and a half ago I accidentally deleted my mega balance armaments pet and was quite upset by my mistake. I immediately emailed support@wizard101.com from the email I have associated with my Wizard101 account ( I know the email is correct because I recieve promotional emails) and have never recieved a response. I have heard that others were able to recover their pet after making the same mistake I did, but KI Support seems to be avoiding me... does anyone else find this to be an issue? I have been a paying member since 2009 and would like to feel a bit more supported by the game's administators. KI, can you help me?

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Did you receive an email confirmation that your support request successfully went through? It should’ve arrived in your inbox a few minutes after you emailed support.

If you did get that confirmation, then perhaps there might’ve been a delay caused by the recent holiday weekend.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Vanessa Mythdust on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Did you receive an email confirmation that your support request successfully went through? It should’ve arrived in your inbox a few minutes after you emailed support.

If you did get that confirmation, then perhaps there might’ve been a delay caused by the recent holiday weekend.
No, I did not recieve an email confirmation. I sent the email a bit before the holiday weekend so that probably isn't the reason. I must not be sending the email correctly to support@wizard101.com? I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. I go on to my email connected with my Wizard101 account, and message support@wizard101.com my character name, username, and a detailed message explaining my deleted pet. Could you help me figure out what is being done wrong? Thanks! And thanks so much for the reply.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
mysterbaldy on May 31, 2018 wrote:
No, I did not recieve an email confirmation. I sent the email a bit before the holiday weekend so that probably isn't the reason. I must not be sending the email correctly to support@wizard101.com? I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. I go on to my email connected with my Wizard101 account, and message support@wizard101.com my character name, username, and a detailed message explaining my deleted pet. Could you help me figure out what is being done wrong? Thanks! And thanks so much for the reply.
Since you didn't receive a confirmation email, I'm going to assume that your support request never reached KingsIsle at all (hence why you haven't received a response).

support@wizard101.com should be the correct address. I'm not sure why it didn't work ... unless maybe there was a typo that you missed? I'd double check to make sure.

You can also email help@kingsisle.com instead or directly ask for help on their support page HERE.

*After clicking the link, click the third tab "Contact Us" and then fill in the blanks.*

I've personally always done it through their support page and never had a problem. All you have to do is enter your message and the site will automatically forward it to the correct email address. KingsIsle will then send their confirmation email and response to the email attached to that account.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Vanessa Mythdust on May 31, 2018 wrote:
Since you didn't receive a confirmation email, I'm going to assume that your support request never reached KingsIsle at all (hence why you haven't received a response).

support@wizard101.com should be the correct address. I'm not sure why it didn't work ... unless maybe there was a typo that you missed? I'd double check to make sure.

You can also email help@kingsisle.com instead or directly ask for help on their support page HERE.

*After clicking the link, click the third tab "Contact Us" and then fill in the blanks.*

I've personally always done it through their support page and never had a problem. All you have to do is enter your message and the site will automatically forward it to the correct email address. KingsIsle will then send their confirmation email and response to the email attached to that account.
Thank you so much Vanessa, I hugely appreciate your responses. I emailed help@kingsisle and got a ticket number. Let's keep our fingers crosses and hope they can help me!