Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Remove Timer From Secondary Exits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
Can we please remove the timer from players that are not the first to leave a dungeon? Took often I join a random Team Up to help someone then they leave and I am stuck with a 9 minutes timer as well if I leave. The only one that actually should have a timer is the FIRST person to leave. Why should the rest be punished as well for trying to help? I never understood that.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
BrianZacharyX on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Can we please remove the timer from players that are not the first to leave a dungeon? Took often I join a random Team Up to help someone then they leave and I am stuck with a 9 minutes timer as well if I leave. The only one that actually should have a timer is the FIRST person to leave. Why should the rest be punished as well for trying to help? I never understood that.
I second that. To many times i join a group at the kiosk and when it's time to join the fight, the requester has either backed out of the queue leaving other helpers and no requester to get credit for helping as well.

OR here's the big one they request help for a skeleton key knowing full well they can't unlock the area and enter, UNLESS someone joins and volunteers theirs. When no one has a key we have to leave and suffer the timer.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
The whole timer thing is frustrating. Yesterday I had a slow server connection and missed the first round. The other players killed during that first round and I get no rewards and a 10 minute timer adding insult to injury.