Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insufficeint Levels for the Daily Assignment

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Today 4 of my wizards were supposed to go to Sudri's Throne in Sudriland - the problem? All of them are under level 50 and can't go there!
Level 45 , level 38 , level 36 & level 33 How the heckhound did they get this assignment?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2012
I logged into my magus diviner and got this daily assignment as well. I am very confused why he would be given an assignment he literally can not complete without teleporting to a friend who can go there.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
I ran into this issue as well. My male wizards 48 life and 45 balance were told to go to Sudri's Throne. Neither of them have wintertusk unlocked. My female wizards 91 fire, 28 myth, and 27 death were all sent to the deck shop in Wizard City. This isn't the first time I've seen the boys given a harder assignment then the girls.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Just Another Pirat... on May 30, 2018 wrote:
I ran into this issue as well. My male wizards 48 life and 45 balance were told to go to Sudri's Throne. Neither of them have wintertusk unlocked. My female wizards 91 fire, 28 myth, and 27 death were all sent to the deck shop in Wizard City. This isn't the first time I've seen the boys given a harder assignment then the girls.
That's because boys are supposed to be tougher than girls!

Just kidding!

I don't think the gender of the wizards have anything to do with it. All my girls have had this kind of thing happen with Daily Assignments too and needed to find someone to port to so they could complete the quest. It would be great if KI would reassess it and tighten it up so it can't happen (especially on ones like the OP mentions where you literally only get Wintertusk at level 40), in the mean time I guess we need to rely on the kindness of higher level wizards who don't mind giving us a port...fortunately there are a lot of them about