Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Juju Spam

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
This must be a joke, I mean it has to be. twice not once; but twice I did a rank PVP and got the same person. NOTE I am not even private I am below private and I got a warlord twice even though I did not select outside my range. but that's beside the point. this person spammed me bad juju for over 45 times I could do a single thing and they had reshuffles to go with it along with empower to gain the pips. they used three types of feint and used dark nova along with curse and hex. now how am I a STORM wizard suppose to compete with that? my spells are already mostly chance based and luck has a big role in the battle already. my health is already low so I can barely tank but yet I can get spammed with 45+ reshuffled of bad jujus. I had two extra reshuffles and I still could do anything because the person shields and juju spams. id have to have near 45 wild bolts spams and they would all do nothing. I have been a player in this game since 2008 and honestly it has been a fun ride and I have payed just as much as anybody else in this game has but I think this is it. Certain people are ruining the experience for most players and I'm constantly seeing broken parts of the game being abused and it is us who play by the rules that get the bad end. I am not saying you guys haven't done your job because I know you do it the best you can ( as you did with the dispels) however take time to play and look into this matter please. we need you and the support team. thank you

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Sorry above your bad experience. Sounds like you had yourself a cheater. Those who don't play fair are afraid to lose. Certain spells should not be allowed in PVP to keep it fair.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
Patrick Ravenbane on May 22, 2018 wrote:
Sorry above your bad experience. Sounds like you had yourself a cheater. Those who don't play fair are afraid to lose. Certain spells should not be allowed in PVP to keep it fair.
How is bad juju cheating? When K I literally made them the worst school outside of jade?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
wakaflame201 on May 23, 2018 wrote:
How is bad juju cheating? When K I literally made them the worst school outside of jade?
I never said bad juju is cheating. Spamming Bad Juju to your advantage for a sure win without giving the other person a bit of a chance to defeat is not playing fair which is the same as cheating. Rules or no rules, battling in PVP in the way LucasWaterstones123 described what happen is cheating your way thought the fight. I play a Death Wizard and I think it's one of the better schools. What makes you think it's the worse? What are your expectations out of a strong Death Wizard?

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Bad juju isn't exactly cheating.More like it's very unethical and unprofessional.

PVP is all about strategy and if you think spamming juju every round until the player flees of annoyance is a good strategy, well it's NOT. That being said, spamming juju isn't against the rules for Wizard101 but a lot of deaths I face, do have some heart and decide to play with strategy, not just take the easy road.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
LucasWaterstone123 on May 22, 2018 wrote:
This must be a joke, I mean it has to be. twice not once; but twice I did a rank PVP and got the same person. NOTE I am not even private I am below private and I got a warlord twice even though I did not select outside my range. but that's beside the point. this person spammed me bad juju for over 45 times I could do a single thing and they had reshuffles to go with it along with empower to gain the pips. they used three types of feint and used dark nova along with curse and hex. now how am I a STORM wizard suppose to compete with that? my spells are already mostly chance based and luck has a big role in the battle already. my health is already low so I can barely tank but yet I can get spammed with 45+ reshuffled of bad jujus. I had two extra reshuffles and I still could do anything because the person shields and juju spams. id have to have near 45 wild bolts spams and they would all do nothing. I have been a player in this game since 2008 and honestly it has been a fun ride and I have payed just as much as anybody else in this game has but I think this is it. Certain people are ruining the experience for most players and I'm constantly seeing broken parts of the game being abused and it is us who play by the rules that get the bad end. I am not saying you guys haven't done your job because I know you do it the best you can ( as you did with the dispels) however take time to play and look into this matter please. we need you and the support team. thank you
I have both a Death and Storm wizard, so I understand where you are coming from. However, when people say that they want PvP to be "fixed", they only really mean a solution for themselves, not for others and everything else. Not many people are looking into the Juju issue too well with an open mind.

Have they ever asked themselves one simple question of why many Deaths are going into the arena as Jades and Juju spamming rather than hitting? Perhaps it's because our school has always gotten the short end of the stick. "It is us who play by the rules that get the bad end", a true statement for Death and Storm, but that can't and doesn't apply to Ice, Fire and Balance. They have always been 'playing by the rules' since they never have to look for other solutions or strategies just for the sake of ranking up as they already have the best spells for PvP. But these three schools have ruled the arena for quite a few years now and have never experienced what it truly means to "get the bad end".

Death doesn't have many options but to become those "Certain people [who] are ruining the experience" if they truly wish to have any chance at all of becoming anything other than Private, Sergeant or Veteran. And technically, Juju is not breaking the rules. That is more fitting for boosters because technically they are playing against themselves, which is so easily done these days and is not reportable.

Sorry if you don't agree with my opinion, but that is just how I feel. If people want an "equal, fair and balanced" PvP, they should tell it how it is and advocate for a solution to Juju spammers AS WELL AS for Deaths. Banning or nerfing Juju sounds like heaven to others who have never had a Death wizard, but that would be a TOTAL blow to the Death school because we would have nothing else left to compete with. We've already had enough nerfs in the past as it is.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
The word 'fair' gets thrown around way too easily and often people have a completely different meaning to what they originally said. Banning or nerfing Juju would be great news for everyone, except for Death wizards...who would basically have nothing else if that were to happen.

I agree that Juju has been abused, but do people ever wonder why many Deaths go for the Juju Jade 'strategy'? When people say "to keep it fair", I think what they really mean is to keep it fair just for themselves and not for everyone else. Everyone else = including us Deaths too.

And might I mention that Juju spamming isn't the only thing that's contributing to the many issues we have in PvP. We also have Ice, Balance and Fire to worry about, as well as Guardian Spirit, so anyone who really sees the true meaning in the word fair would point this out and any other PvP concerns when bringing up 'fairness', instead of just wholly pointing the blame and everything else that has got to do with PvP being unfair to the "cheater" Death wizards, who have no control over what spells they get.

If they want to fix an issue and find a solution to that problem, they should also think about how a nerf/ban of a spell would affect that school and find ways to make up for their loss instead of just fixing it for the people who aren't affected by that change. That is not finding a solution or fixing an issue...that's called selfishness.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
Patrick Ravenbane on May 23, 2018 wrote:
I never said bad juju is cheating. Spamming Bad Juju to your advantage for a sure win without giving the other person a bit of a chance to defeat is not playing fair which is the same as cheating. Rules or no rules, battling in PVP in the way LucasWaterstones123 described what happen is cheating your way thought the fight. I play a Death Wizard and I think it's one of the better schools. What makes you think it's the worse? What are your expectations out of a strong Death Wizard?
Patrick whats the name of your death character and level? Death at max is the worst. Death has no official damage bubble, can't use that own utility without using blades, lack proper side effects and they have the worst base damage in spells.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
wakaflame201 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
Patrick whats the name of your death character and level? Death at max is the worst. Death has no official damage bubble, can't use that own utility without using blades, lack proper side effects and they have the worst base damage in spells.
Yeah, I'm quite curious too. Players who usually say Death is the 'best' if not at least one of the best schools, often pair that statement with "I have a Death wizard myself so I would know". But how can we really know if they are telling the truth? It is quite easy to directly state that you have a Death wizard yourself online, but we would never really know, unless your name includes the word 'death' or your character symbol has been a Death icon for quite some time, then I can assume that you do.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Guys, I never said Bad Juju is cheating. I'm not taking about banning or nerfing Bad Juju from the game and it shouldn't be. I'm taking about if people want to abuse the use of Bad Juju in the means of a sure win, then maybe the spell should to be kick out of PVP. If you guys think their are no rules on spell using, then why are spells known to be banned from PVP such as Elucidate? Because Elucidate was being abused Their are more than one Definition in the word fair. One of the definition by Merriam-Webster dictionary and others is: " Fair: Marked by Impartiality and Honesty: free from self-interest, prejudice or favoritism- a very fair person to do business with. b. 2: Consonant with merit or importance DUE- fair share. c. Open to legitimate pursuit, attack or ridicule- Fair game." For another words, a fair chance of winning in PVP without the other side abusing (cheating) their way to win. Like Trigon101060 mentioned, " It's not good strategy. it;s unethical and unprofessional. Yet it your guys choice how you want to play. Remember using this kind of strategy will eventually destroy PVP for good because no one will want to play with you

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
wakaflame201 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
My death wizard is Connor DeathSlinger, Lvl 125. it's true that Death doesn't have an official damage bubble and a low out-going damage rating but they're not meant to be a power hitter. The Death school's purpose is a supporter class giving them debuffs spells, feint, Dark Pact, Curse etc... and attack spells capable doing damage/ heal self without using additional pips is where they're strength is making them a powerful wizards. Death has one of the highest survival ratings in the game. Just because they seem weak in PVP does not make the the worse wizard all together

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I agree that there are many other annoying spells that exist however they are easy to cope with and reasonable. let me design you a situation. YOU are any wizard you chose to be I don't know( fire ice storm death life balance) and you don't get first and you face a spammer with max juju from first or second it doesn't really matter. the person also has dark nova which is the kill because you can do literally nothing you would try to shield right? then the person shatters you right before the nova strikes on three types of feints. how is that cop able? guardian you can always kill them twice, abominable you can always remove a shield or pierce through it. efreet has a certain amount of pips required just for a minus ninety juju. yet I can get about 5 of those in less than 5 minutes. all im saying yes death has been nerfed before and they only have few advantages in the game but its the people that abuse those advantages is the reason they get nerfed again. you think storms have it easy? STORM is the creativity school meaning we have to be creative to get anywhere+ add that to our many chance based spells. Only when this has happened to anyone would they agree other they would simply defend there opinion as a death because they use this. As I respect the few deaths I fought who didn't spam and won fair and square with reasoning why they chose not to spam.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
LucasWaterstone123 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
I agree that there are many other annoying spells that exist however they are easy to cope with and reasonable. let me design you a situation. YOU are any wizard you chose to be I don't know( fire ice storm death life balance) and you don't get first and you face a spammer with max juju from first or second it doesn't really matter. the person also has dark nova which is the kill because you can do literally nothing you would try to shield right? then the person shatters you right before the nova strikes on three types of feints. how is that cop able? guardian you can always kill them twice, abominable you can always remove a shield or pierce through it. efreet has a certain amount of pips required just for a minus ninety juju. yet I can get about 5 of those in less than 5 minutes. all im saying yes death has been nerfed before and they only have few advantages in the game but its the people that abuse those advantages is the reason they get nerfed again. you think storms have it easy? STORM is the creativity school meaning we have to be creative to get anywhere+ add that to our many chance based spells. Only when this has happened to anyone would they agree other they would simply defend there opinion as a death because they use this. As I respect the few deaths I fought who didn't spam and won fair and square with reasoning why they chose not to spam.
I agree. There needs to be a kryptonite for every super hero. enfeeble to counter blade stackers. shatter to counter turtles. pierce to counter jade. etc. The bad juju strategy has no kryptonite. You cannot counter someone who fills their deck and side deck with juju and casts it every 2-3 rounds. You cannot get an effective attack in - especially if you are going second. And while one may say that cleanse ward could counter juju, are we meant to fill our side deck with 30 cleanse wards on the off chance we face a juju spammer? If we do, we are less effective against the people that are playing in the spirit of PvP.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Patrick Ravenbane on May 24, 2018 wrote:
Guys, I never said Bad Juju is cheating. I'm not taking about banning or nerfing Bad Juju from the game and it shouldn't be. I'm taking about if people want to abuse the use of Bad Juju in the means of a sure win, then maybe the spell should to be kick out of PVP. If you guys think their are no rules on spell using, then why are spells known to be banned from PVP such as Elucidate? Because Elucidate was being abused Their are more than one Definition in the word fair. One of the definition by Merriam-Webster dictionary and others is: " Fair: Marked by Impartiality and Honesty: free from self-interest, prejudice or favoritism- a very fair person to do business with. b. 2: Consonant with merit or importance DUE- fair share. c. Open to legitimate pursuit, attack or ridicule- Fair game." For another words, a fair chance of winning in PVP without the other side abusing (cheating) their way to win. Like Trigon101060 mentioned, " It's not good strategy. it;s unethical and unprofessional. Yet it your guys choice how you want to play. Remember using this kind of strategy will eventually destroy PVP for good because no one will want to play with you
Sorry, but you simply stating "sounds like you had yourself a cheater" in your previous post means that you do in fact think it's cheating, otherwise, why say it? And yes, our school is more of a support school than a hitting school, WHICH is why we are generally unfit for hitting or going against others in a 1v1 (where everyone's hitting spells overpower ours), because quite frankly our debuffs does not only weaken others, it has the ability to weaken ourselves too...AND which is why some Deaths turn to the defensive solution of Juju spamming and wearing Jade gear to counter that problem. Tell me, how does a Death wizard win a bubble war against the other schools when casting Doom would mean rendering yourself powerless when the time comes to heal (Sacrifice) yourself? If a Death were to go offensive, how does a -65 heal bubble exactly aid them in terms of damage? What is the use and effectiveness of Dark Pact, when its purpose is to buff the user yet it destroys every single blade on you, as well as Death shields and tower shields leaving them vulnerable? Other schools can effectively use this more than the Death wizards themselves since they still have their blades in tact. You also didn't answer my question of "do people ever wonder why many Deaths go for the Juju Jade 'strategy'?" Has the thought ever crossed your mind that perhaps the reason why they do, is that Death just has too many disadvantages in 1v1 and that it is impossible to rank up to Warlord or anything past Private, Sergeant and Veteran as a Death hitter, hence why some of us become Juju Jades?

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
"I'm talking about if people want to abuse the use of Bad Juju in the means of a sure win, then maybe the spell should be kicked out of PVP." And how do you think the complete ban of Bad Juju would affect Death? Elucidate never really affected anyone because it's a Sun spell and no one can become Sun wizards themselves. Guardian Spirit has been abused too and you're not pointing that out because you're main/favorite is Life (I assume, judging from your character icon)? I personally don't want to see my opponent revive multiple times and have the match drag on longer than necessary. Doesn't that sound familiar to how Juju matches usually go? Sorry, but your proposed solution doesn't even think about others and you proved my point correct. What you are showing is bias, not a desire to have everything be 'fair' for everyone else. Otherwise, you would also be thinking of a solution to counter Death's loss if Juju were to banned, not just for those who wouldn't be affected by that ban. But let's face
it, you do not wish to see them strive and be on par with others. Even if you have a Death school, you are still capable of showing bias. After all, there is such a thing called "main" or "favorite" school(s). Like I said before and I'll mention it once again, everyone else = including us Deaths too. Not just Ice, Balance, Fire, Myth, Life and Storm.

"Remember using this kind of strategy will eventually destroy PVP for good because no one will want to play with you." You also seem to be forgetting that there are more wizards of other schools doing PvP than there are with Deaths across all levels, and that PvP has already been destroyed a year or two ago, if not years ago since the arena has never truly been equally balanced. Other schools have a ridiculously overwhelming advantage over the low tier ones, and it has been like that for quite a few years now.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
My death wizard is Connor DeathSlinger, Lvl 125. it's true that Death doesn't have an official damage bubble and a low out-going damage rating but they're not meant to be a power hitter. The Death school's purpose is a supporter class giving them debuffs spells, feint, Dark Pact, Curse etc... and attack spells capable doing damage/ heal self without using additional pips is where they're strength is making them a powerful wizards. Death has one of the highest survival ratings in the game. Just because they seem weak in PVP does not make the the worse wizard all together
They are powerful wizards...outside of PvP that is. What you are talking about is PvE (questing), but this topic is specifically talking about PvP, hence why it's in the Player vs. Player section. And what do you mean by "without using additional pips"? Our very first AoE was Scarecrow and it requires 7 pips. Do you know how many turns people have had to wait to get 7 pips, not just maxes but low level players who have far lower pip chances? And our other AoE is also not readily available, it has to be crafted before someone can obtain it, therefore not every Death has Deer Knight. Do you see how all these things are affecting us to be the weakest PvP school we are now? Do you see why some of us are turning to the Juju Jade 'strategy'? I'm pretty sure any Death wizard or Juju Jade has the common sense to see how it has been abused and how unethical/unfair it is, but how has things been for us for all these years? We've literally suffered so many nerfs and being the weakest PvP school for years. Do you think that has been fair for us? Death has tolerated so much.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
You're forgetting that these spells aren't the only thing I meant when I specifically mentioned Ice, Balance and Fire. It's simply the school that makes it broken, meaning including their health, resist, other spells and TCs such as Fire Beetle and all the other characteristics/components that makes up that school, not just their most powerful spells. Without Juju, Death is nothing. What do they have to compete with? And if they do, how and why is that? If you ask me, Storm is FAR more powerful than Death is in PvP. Their powerful hitting spells, damage and pierce makes up for their lack of resist and health. I've done Storm PvP and it definitely is easier to win than on a Death. And yes I agree that Storm has many chance-based spells, there is no doubt about that and that is one of the few reason why it's been widely regarded as the second most weakest school for PvP. But Storm is fairly more balanced than Death. I once faced a Storm on my Death wizard and he killed me within 4 rounds. A simple shadow (Sultan) was all it took to kill me.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
And we never said Storm has it easy. But there is a reason why many of their spells have a chance/luck aspect to it and why their health and resist is so low, otherwise if everything about them was perfect and/or balanced, they would be too overpowered and would easily destroy everyone in a blink of an eye, and anyone would no doubt be creating a Storm wizard then if that were to happen. How would a school with a high health, high resist, high damage, high pierce and high critical with powerful hitting spells sound and seem to others? That sounds frightening if you ask me, and you'd bet I'd be fleeing that match at the speed of light if I were to go against that school. I've truthfully never Juju spammed before because: 1) It is unfair for the other person, 2) I have a bad Wi-Fi connection, I would most likely get disconnected in the middle of a match, 3) I just don't have the patience for hour(s)-long matches, 4) Too lazy to create more Juju TCs, 5) I've stopped doing Ranked and 6) PvP is broken; something that we can all agree on. HOWEVER, I understand where Juju spammers are coming from. They are fully aware that what they are doing is unfair, but in recent years, our school has gotten so bad to the point that many of us Deaths have just been pushed to Juju spam if we wish to have any good rank at all, even if it means getting a bad reputation. Would you rather have the bad reputation of being known to Juju spam or being the loser/underdog? You might say the latter just to appear 'morally correct' or to back-up your arguments, but let's face it, nobody likes being the loser or the underdog. It's just human nature. The least I have to say for Juju spammers is to have sportsmanship and be considerate of their opponents who weren't expecting to face a Juju spammer in the beginning. Their opponents and anybody else who despite these "cheater" Death wizards should also look into the reasons why they've been doing this with an open mind.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
People need to stop confusing Death as 'the best school' or 'the most powerful school' for PvP, what you are referring to is their soloing ability and high survivability in PvE. This is PvP, not questing. There is no such thing as the best school, just that some are far better and have more advantages than others in specific areas. But having tons of advantages than others are what leads to that school being overpowered and the arena becoming unbalanced, so KI does need to look more into the many PvP issues that we have. What they should focus on is finding a solution to the Juju spamming that would make everyone happy including the Death wizards themselves (how that solution would affect them).

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I would like to see Storm become one of the top tier schools for PvP in the future along with Death because happens to be my second main/favorite school. How about they let us underdogs rule the arena for once and change things a bit? And maybe then Ice, Balance and Fire PvP-ers would know how we low tiers feel lol. I'm a bit tired of continuously pointing out how weak the Death school is in PvP and giving out arguments on Death-related PvP issues as it gets quite repetitive. My proposed solution is to remove the Cloak trick that enables others to multiply Bad Juju as treasure cards and ban Jade gear in a 1v1, instead of just wholly banning Bad Juju itself. And Jade gear is quite useful in team PvP for healers (especially Life) or anyone who prefers a defensive play and want their team to last more than a few rounds. 8 Bad Jujus (our deck's current spell limit) aren't that much and can easily be taken off with wand hits and low-pip hits. And to counter Death's loss, they should give Death a new craftable spell (that can actually pack a punch, is useful and won't contradict itself like Dark Pact), instead of a Halloween-only limited edition spell that can only be obtained through a pack and is not even farmable...cough cough, Headless Horseman lol. I appreciate the spell and how they made the damage stay as it is, but it is not easily obtainable and is only really useful for low to mid level PvP. If it had been given a useful after-effect (please not another Infection, please), then I would have nothing to complain about. It was also a bit of a slap in the face of Death wizards when Ice was given a ripped-off version of Deer Knight during Christmas mind you. It has a nice animation and I don't mind that Ice was given an AoE...but did it really have to be a copy of Deer Knight? DK felt special and exclusive to Death, but now it isn't. How would a Death version of wild bolt sound? Too many things have been reskinned in the game, we need new ideas.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Btw, I'm certain that Elucidate was never banned from PvP, just that it has now been retired from the game and can no longer be obtainable from anywhere else, unless you've managed to keep some to this day or traded with another player who still has it.

It says on the spell's Wiki page on Wizard101 Central:
"This card is retired and can only be obtained via trade." If it were banned, the spell's image would be updated and have that No PvP symbol, like it does here on http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Mass_Feint#axzz5GSy822p4 for Mass Feint.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
I wasn't talking about the worst school altogether. I thought you would understand what i meant but worst at maxed, being that this is a pvp thread and not pve. Death doesn't seen weak in pvp, it actually it weak in pvp which why a lot of people turn to juju spammer. I'm against juju spamming but what should they actually do when they have barely any tools to work with? Balance also is a support school which has no problem with overall damage spikes and adequate utility both for themselves and others to use.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
If bad juju spell is unethical and unprofessional then spells like fire beetle, Hephaestus, rampage, ashen bones, magma colossus, efreet, guardian spirit, rat illusionist, myth king Art, gaze, lore, availing hands, balance efreet, icebird, abominable weaver, reindeer knight and InsaneBolt are also.

Balances going right into shrike because they know they don't have to worry about not being set shielded against. Lore spamming obsessively and vigorously. They have a 25% damage bubble that hits twice and has a chance to buff on the opponent's bubble before changing it, not to mention which using spells like hydra, gaze, chimera and spectral; they can buff using their balance damage stats. Which is similar to how storm damage buff insane even though its a moon spell. But how is that ethical and professional?

Fires has 3 versions of fire beetle they can spam in an immediate one shot? Fire beetle being 35% 2 pips for 3 traps, while death and life scarabs are 2 pip 1 30% trap? On top of that they also have spells like efreet and rampages that do mass with completely broken side effects. Essentially fire has a spell for every situation in pvp. Plus having some of the most unguardable spells in pvp. Also ashen bone tc being stronger than a fully epic enchanted skeletal dragon.But I guess that would be ethical and professional?

Last example is Ice. They're supposed to be a tank class but can brainlessly bubble shrike into a bird following a weaver to complete one shot. But again ethical and professional? Now has deaths spell (Reindeer Knight)

Is it impossible to pvp on death "No"
Now people respecting and praising offensive death but are they winning at the same rate as other schools?"No"
Personally I never jaded but how death is now I become more and more conflicted to do so.

Other schools pov are they spamming brainless bad juju wasting time and deaths pov is people brainlessly spam
mass damage spikes.

Didnt see people complain when death spells get nerfed and removed.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
wakaflame201 on May 25, 2018 wrote:
If bad juju spell is unethical and unprofessional then spells like fire beetle, Hephaestus, rampage, ashen bones, magma colossus, efreet, guardian spirit, rat illusionist, myth king Art, gaze, lore, availing hands, balance efreet, icebird, abominable weaver, reindeer knight and InsaneBolt are also.

Balances going right into shrike because they know they don't have to worry about not being set shielded against. Lore spamming obsessively and vigorously. They have a 25% damage bubble that hits twice and has a chance to buff on the opponent's bubble before changing it, not to mention which using spells like hydra, gaze, chimera and spectral; they can buff using their balance damage stats. Which is similar to how storm damage buff insane even though its a moon spell. But how is that ethical and professional?

Fires has 3 versions of fire beetle they can spam in an immediate one shot? Fire beetle being 35% 2 pips for 3 traps, while death and life scarabs are 2 pip 1 30% trap? On top of that they also have spells like efreet and rampages that do mass with completely broken side effects. Essentially fire has a spell for every situation in pvp. Plus having some of the most unguardable spells in pvp. Also ashen bone tc being stronger than a fully epic enchanted skeletal dragon.But I guess that would be ethical and professional?

Last example is Ice. They're supposed to be a tank class but can brainlessly bubble shrike into a bird following a weaver to complete one shot. But again ethical and professional? Now has deaths spell (Reindeer Knight)

Now people respecting and praising offensive death but are they winning at the same rate as other schools?"No"
Personally I never jaded but how death is now I become more and more conflicted to do so.

Other schools pov are they spamming brainless bad juju wasting time and deaths pov is people brainlessly spam
mass damage spikes.

Yup, agreed. I don't see people complaining when Death spells get nerfed and removed. That's because people only care about their main/favorite schools. They all preach about fairness, but they truly do not give any care about the others and how those changes would affect them. There's no fairness, balance or equality in that. It's just plain selfishness like I already said before in my previous post.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
wakaflame201 on May 25, 2018 wrote:

mass damage spikes.

Fire is incredibly overpowered with their traps and I've only really gotten to realize this a few days ago. I saw this match between two max wizards, a Death hitter vs a Fire. While I'm not gonna say their names, let's just call the Death guy "S" and the Fire girl "V". S only had the chance to both blade and shield twice, before V eventually defeated him with just two hits: Ramp and Scorching. All she had to do was place a Fire Beetle TC, a Fire Beetle pet card and Fuel on S in order to win. She landed a critical with Ramp and when S was open for attacks, the game just had to give her a shadow pip at that very moment. How coincidental. She had four pips that round, so you guessed it, S was wrecked with a Scorching within just a few rounds of their match. It was crazy. There's a huge, ridiculous gap between Death and Fire. I knew the likely victor of the match before it even ended. That just shows how unbalanced PvP is, it shouldn't be like that. And people wonder why some of us Deaths turn to Juju spamming. THIS is one of the many examples and scenarios that simply shows why we are weak as hitters and are more suitable as Jades.