Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magic Mirror

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I saw you guys releasing the idea of Magic Mirror! I just wanted to say I love the idea! I know we aren't to see the last option but I had a few ideas for you guys!

1. Have an Advance Option for faces! Wizards can select what eyes, mouth, eyebrows, nose (New/old) that they like! (Also having the option to change lip and eye brow colors to match our hair color/lip color.) Instead of coming up with a bunch of faces and it looking like a pancake on the screen. You can have an advance option for the face. I love the eye color selection by the way! You can set it up by having your wizards face and have arrows on the left and right side of the face to choose which eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows they want. It would look less creepy that way and its kind of similar like when you create your character and you have arrows to choose hare face skin color, etc. Its a good method I think using that might be easier. When your choosing the face it just does an automatic clos up. I like the before and after. Its a good idea, and if they want to keep it the same look of something they press the Next arrow and it doesn't charge for that.

2. I think you should add in all the Crown Shop hair as options! As for any new ones your working on. I think it would give us more variety and make each wizard more of an individual and to express their uniqueness.

3. Facial expressions, the newer models have talking and facial expressions. I know it might be awhile till we see this. I just thought it'd be cool to select a facial expression, shy, happy, sad, mad, blushing, laughing. I also think it would be awesome if we could blink. My character has never blinked... Kinda impressive in a staring contest, but I can only picture how dry my wizard's eyes are after 8 years no blinking.

4. I think the first transformation for each wizard limited to one an account should be free. Just to kick it off and everyone to crown users to people who can't afford crowns can pick their favorite wizard, and can have a chance to at least play around and experiment with their own look. I think they should be granted to get their own unique look. I also think it shouldn't be limited how often its changed. I think like stitching a robe or dying your colors it should be unlimited. I would like to see it like in the Crown Shop certain things cost gold and certain things cost crowns. I think the hair that are sold in the Crown Shop should be the same price as buying a wig from the Crown Shop. Its only fair, if it cost more then simply buying a wig, it looses its value to all of this. Besides I love a new hair style and a hat to wear. As for normal hair could cost gold. Same for faces, if you make new faces it cost crowns old faces its gold. New hair dye colors crowns, old hair dye colors gold. There can be 2 costs down below. A gold and crown cost. I notice at the Hatching Building it shows how much it would cost for everything. A calculator can add up the total price for Gold/Crowns!

Thank you so much!