Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dominant pet traits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Recently I have been finally trying to get s triple double pet for pvp because I have my gear mostly as best as I am gong to get it and a pet is all I need. The hatching kiosk is really nice for finding desired pets but I have run into an issue. I keep seeming to have traits that keep popping up that I don't want on 3,4, or even 5 pets in a row. for a wile it was critical striker that just kept showing up in every pet without fail, then it was lifebat. Is there any really reasoning to this or just random dumb luck?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
H algar on May 7, 2018 wrote:
Recently I have been finally trying to get s triple double pet for pvp because I have my gear mostly as best as I am gong to get it and a pet is all I need. The hatching kiosk is really nice for finding desired pets but I have run into an issue. I keep seeming to have traits that keep popping up that I don't want on 3,4, or even 5 pets in a row. for a wile it was critical striker that just kept showing up in every pet without fail, then it was lifebat. Is there any really reasoning to this or just random dumb luck?
I recommend finding a pet with good stats, clean pool and trip double manifested...then hatch with it over and over until you get the right combo. Take the baby to adult each time and use it to hatch even if it gets a fail talent. You will keep boosting the stats while you get their complete clean pool and strengthen their manifested talents in your pet.

Once you get their stats and pool make an adult pet with 2 desired talents and then use that to hatch. You could make 2 adult pets with good talents to hatch together (both with good stats and clean talent pool) so you don't need the other person's pet to be available to you any more.

I know you wrote 's triple double' but I'm not sure if that means 'storm trip double' or was a typo of 'a' since a and s are next to each other on the keyboard lol

What school do you want? I will put a perfect one in the kiosk and keep it there for a couple of weeks for you if you want.