Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How 2 permanently get rid of quests from quest tab

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
:::: Slow Clap ::::

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Delete your Wizard

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Lol,

I think persons were looking to see that you actually figured out a way to physically delete the quest from the quest log.

But;

Well said.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
ChicoValerian on May 2, 2018 wrote:
Just do the quest.
No kidding.

People do not always have time to or they may have activated it accidentally or not realizing it would open up a lot of other things.
People might be saving those quests or that world for later on when it will seem like a vacation.

People might be having too much fun where they are.

People might need to find friends to help them with that quest first. That isn't easy for everyone.

We do need a way to organize our backpack. I think given time KI will tend to this in some way.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Star Edward on May 3, 2018 wrote:
Lol,

I think persons were looking to see that you actually figured out a way to physically delete the quest from the quest log.

But;

Well said.

Nope. I was expecting it to be someone asking how to delete them, but I'm also mean enough it crossed my mind to say, "Just do them and stop picking up sides, silly billy!"

If it was a troll/joke post it got me!

NOW GET ON WITH YOUR SIDES AND CLEAN UP THAT QUEST LOG!!!!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
ChicoValerian on May 2, 2018 wrote:
Just do the quest.
I thought this was gonna be a thread where someone was asking how to do this, to which I was planning on responding the same way lol.