Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One of my Houses (Sultans Palace)...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
...has an item count of 48/250 (outside...inside works fine), even after all items being put in the attic (multiple times) and me scouring every inch of the outside...what am I missing? <--pun intended

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Your attic is probably full and thus it cannot hold any more items.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It could be a bug.

When I need to remove something that seems stuck, what I do is open up the attic interface, then go over to the "House" section. You can actually pick anything up from just that window, without having to roam around in search of things. Go through all the house tabs and pick up anything you find as still being located on the outside of your Sultan Palace.

As for where the missing stuff is ... maybe it's in the Cave of Wonders, or tucked away in a hidden nook or cranny that you forgot about. Maybe you glitched it up above your head and forgot it's there. Or maybe it's a bug and you'll find after logging out and then going back the next day, that everything got picked up after all.

Good luck solving the mystery!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Please disregard, I found the problem right after posting...I had some gardening plots that I didnt realize were counted against the total and took me until today to put it together.

p.s. IMHO it would be nice if empty plots didnt count against your item totals...

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Do you have any gardening plots in the ground?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
T4T2FR34K on May 2, 2018 wrote:
...has an item count of 48/250 (outside...inside works fine), even after all items being put in the attic (multiple times) and me scouring every inch of the outside...what am I missing? <--pun intended
I think it might be plants?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Could you have some plants there? Even when we do a 'pick up all items' it won't pick up plants.

If it's not plants and you're not on max items in the attic (I think 300 is the max) I'm not sure what it could be.

Hopefully this helps though, good luck!